Glyco Flex For Arthritis - Anyone Using This?

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
After a lot of research, and talking about it all to my vet, he thinks that a product called Glyco Flex Plus (by Vetri Science) might be the best option to try for Feeby's arthritic conditions. It's primary contents are Glucosamine, Green Lipped Mussels, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), and Chondoitrin. These ingredients are for joint/cartilage health and contain anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.

We think Feeby's worst problem is the 2-nearly fused vertebrae in her upper back/neck - which he said is not the same kind of damage as typical joint arthritis. She has onset arthritis in one elbow and some toes. It would seem the likely root cause of her reduced mobility is her vertebrae, but no one knows for sure. We are hoping this might help all of her issues, including her spine because of its anti-inflammatory value - and is not problematic like NSAIDs are.

Thoughts/opinions/experience, anyone? Thanks!

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
I've never heard of this. It gets mixed reviews on Amazon, mostly because the treats are apparently hard to eat.

Poor Feeby. Are you going to go ahead and try this product?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Yeah, I saw the reviews. She will either eat it or she won't. My vet said it can be broken up and added to food that way too. So, we'll see. Got to try something on her. She doesn't jump up onto her favorite places much anymore, and seems to sleep a lot. But, she still eats (which will be the last thing to go, based on her history).