Giveaway: Free Amazing Scratcher By Art Motion & Sound!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
We have a super awesome prize for this giveaway provided by Art Motion And Sound.

View media item 322241
The Verti Scratch  available in light oak or dark oak.

It's the ultimate scratcher, solid and stable and 27 inches tall. 

Click here to read all about the Verti Scratch!

Art Motion And Sound  produces amazing high-end craftsman-grade scratchers from the best possible materials. Their CEO knows everything there is to know about scratching posts and personally tests every prototype! In fact, that CEO has been featured on TCS more than once, as he's not only very talented but also extremely handsome! He is no other than the fabulous Makena View media item 322239
The human owner of Art Motion And Sound  is Eric and you may know him as @Bengalcatman, a long time valued member of our community! Take a look at the company story and check out Eric's beautiful wooden creations

Edit: Giveaway closed on January 24th 2016.

How Do I Enter?

1. Post in this thread with the word ENTRY and why you'd love to have the Verti Scratch.

2. You can post once a day.

3. This GIVEAWAY will run for a ten days. Last entry can be made by midnight of January 24th. The winner will be announced the following day!

4. Each member can have up to 10 entries in total - once a day per member. 

5. To participate in this giveaway you must be over 18 (eighteen) years of age.

6. The prize can be shipped to a US or Canada address only. The winner must provide a local US or Canada address.

7. This giveaway is for TCS members only. To win you must be a member with at least 20 posts on the site  by the day of the draw. If you're new to the community, welcome! Please contribute quality content and avoid spam posts just to boost your post count for the contest and don't forget to read the site rules.

Good luck everyone! 

Last edited:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
ENTER

Guess I'm the first! Our Tabby would love that scratcher! She is a vertical scratcher and she just loves to reach way, way up and.....scratch the whole way back down again.

(Eric, you have some beautiful things! I love the horizontal scratcher and I'm thinking our Miss Pop, who is a diehard horizontal scratcher, would love one of them, too. And that is a gorgeous dining table! Thank you!)

Last edited:

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ENTRY - I'd love to have the Verti Scratch post because it looks just purrfect for my cats. Shadow's a big boy (British Shorthair) and a VERY enthusiastic scratcher...he shreds posts at an amazing rate! He'd love a big, sturdy post like this to really get his claws into :9:

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Only the US or US or Canada? Rules are a little confusing. If canada is included...

ENTRY
I'd love this because we do not have a scratching post yet for Mabel. She keeps scratching the foam mats in my kids toy room. I think she would love this to scratch.

LotsOfFur

What greater gift than the love of a cat.
Top Cat
Purraise
Entry

These scratchers are perfect! With 5 cats they like variety. Even with 3 multi level scratching posts one of them still loves scratching my mattress and box springs; I could easily place it in front of the preferred corner of my bed. :)

Last edited:

eck1kaylie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

Poor Ruby only has one vertical scratching post! I'd love another to put in my bedroom, as she seems to prefer them to the horizontal cardboard ones (which she just sleeps on :lol3:)

snugglecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

I take care of 6 feral cats and they would love to have a new scratching post. They have already destroyed the one that is out there. Yes my feral cats have toys and scratching posts.

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY  I would love to have a new scratching post for our future foster kitty.  Still learning the ropes with the rescue I just signed up with.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Only the US or US or Canada? Rules are a little confusing. If canada is included...

ENTRY
I'd love this because we do not have a scratching post yet for Mabel. She keeps scratching the foam mats in my kids toy room. I think she would love this to scratch.
So sorry about that and thank you for bringing this to my attention! I had made a mistake and put in Canada but amazingly, Eric came to the rescue and suggested that we would change it to in fact include Canada!! 

That's absolutely awesome, thank you @Bengalcatman! So, it's Canada too! I've changed the original text to reflect that. Whew, I'm glad we discovered it soon enough so that Canadians don't have to miss on a single day of the giveaway! 

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So sorry about that and thank you for bringing this to my attention! I had made a mistake and put in Canada but amazingly, Eric came to the rescue and suggested that we would change it to in fact include Canada!! :clap:

That's absolutely awesome, thank you @Bengalcatman
! So, it's Canada too! I've changed the original text to reflect that. Whew, I'm glad we discovered it soon enough so that Canadians don't have to miss on a single day of the giveaway! 
That's great. Thanks for clearing that up. Im glad I can enter

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY - Oh my, where to begin! I think my Pea-Pea would love this. She loves to hold onto the pole and hug it on the cat tree, but it's a bit short, and this kitty can STRETCH! So a 27-inch pole would be something she would absolutely love!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ENTRY - my cats would go crazy for this, in a good way!

@Bengalcatman  that is a great prize.  

Last edited:

glory jasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
South Carolina (California native-Sacramento)
ENTRY!!!

I now have three cats inside a little home. All rescues over the years. The older two are so picky with what they'll sink their oh so gorgeous claws into! And this product is exactly what they dig! Pun intended! Lol. The newest addition will use anything but is currently in training!! My boys are rough and go through posts quickly. Because unfortunately,I cannot afford too much......but I do what I can to keep them as happy and content as possible! This would be an awesome gift for them! Durable and elegant! And to them,very worthy of their oh so privileged claws![emoji]128512[/emoji] Lol I'd be very grateful and consider myself blessed to receive such a wonderful creation! Even if I have to purchase one! I'd love for my babies to have this!!! And I know that they'd be ecstatic to have one as well. Thank you Anne and Eric for your awesome consideration of us members. Just being a part of this wonderful site is privilege enough. Adding this special addition is just another blessing! Thank you both! And a special thanks especially to Makena for your very talented work!

God bless !
[emoji]10084[/emoji]️Glory
Austin,Sam and Gracey. [emoji]129409[/emoji][emoji]128008[/emoji][emoji]128049[/emoji]

Ps... I love the height because my cats love to stretch and put their back into it while sharpening those talons!

Last edited:

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ENTRY - Asha would LOVE to get her needle sharp claws into this amazing scratching post. Scratching is one of her favourite pastimes, and I think she deserves a reward for her impeccable behaviour...she only ever uses her scratching furniture for claw sharpening! She's definitely earned something as amazing as this :nod: :D

Last edited:

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Entry - It will help preserve my furniture while giving the kittys a workout.  They love scratching posts!

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

wow! what a cool scratcher! i know our jaspurr and especially our little girls would absolutely adore this nice and tall scratcher. little deedee loves to climb, and i'm sure she'd enjoy climbing this scratcher!

SeventhHeaven

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY: 

Today I was searching for  Sisal rope only able to find Hemp, repairing scratch post of equal size this is the purfect size for portable posts cats love these used many times per day.  

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

This would be purrfect for my two boys!

They are both about 15 pounds each and I need something sturdy that they aren't constantly knocking over and tearing apart. We have had to resort to scratching pads that just lay on the floor for them because the vertical ones never held up to their brutality. I'm sure having two large Bengals inspired your craft.

Your work is impeccable, Eric! I'm thinking that I would love that dining table - especially if all 4 legs were covered in rope! LOL 

Last edited:

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY Mabel would love to dig her claws in and scratch at this, and I'm sure my landlord would much prefer that than part of the house.