Giveaway: FREE 4 packets of delicious Inaba Ciao cat treats for 3 members!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Have you read our latest article about weaning kittens?

[article="33380"]Weaning How To Get Your Kittens To Eat On Their Own​[/article]  

If you haven't yet, go ahead and click the link! Even if you don't need to wean kittens anytime soon, I bet you're going to enjoy all of the cute kitten pictures in it!

If you are caring for kittens, you may be interested in finding quality food and treats for them. Hey, that's probably the case even if your cats are older.

I'm happy to say we have you covered on the cat treats front with this awesome giveaway by Inaba Ciao

Three lucky winners will each be getting - 

Two packs of churu puree treats, each includes 4 tubes!

These lickable treats are made with real, ocean-caught tuna or farm-raised chicken and come in five delectable flavors – Tuna, Tuna with Chicken, Chicken, Tuna with Scallop, and Chicken with callop. Packaged like yogurt for kids, pet parents can serve these unique creamy treats to their feline by hand. Simply tear off the Churu Purée tube’s top and give it a little squeeze for an interactive treat that will help pets and parents bond. Additional serving options include pouring the purée into a bowl or adding it as a tasty topper to kitty’s wet or dry food. You can read more about the churu puree treats here.

Two packets of delicious grilled fillet treats!

Made from hand-cut, responsibly harvested tuna from the Pacific Ocean and farm-raised chicken, these tasty treats are lightly grilled and vacuum packed in a savory seafood or poultry broth to keep them temptingly tender. Available in eight enticing varieties, like Tuna Fillet in Homestyle Broth, each moist morsel will please kitty. There are even “Extra Tender” options, which are especially appealing for teething kittens or senior cats. You can read more about the grilled fillet treats here.

If that's not enough, your prize will include $3 worth of discount coupons for each winner. 

How can you participate?

We have our winners so this giveaway has been closed for further submissions. 

1. Post in this thread with the word ENTRY and tell us why you'd like to try the Inaba Ciao treats.

2. You can post once a day.

3. This GIVEAWAY will run for ten days. Last entry can be made by midnight of Tuesday, May 31st. The three winners will be announced the following day!

4. Each member can have up to 10 entries in total - once a day per member. 

5. To participate in this giveaway you must be over 18 (eighteen) years of age.

6. The prize can be shipped to a US address only. The winners must provide a local US address.

7. This giveaway is for TCS members only. To win you must be a member with at least 20 posts on the site  by the day of the draw. If you're new to the community, welcome! Please contribute quality content and avoid spam posts just to boost your post count for the contest and don't forget to read the site rules.

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:

tallyollyopia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY-- I think the treats would make good comfort food for the cats (who are all missing Slipper).

SeventhHeaven

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY    Would love to try new treats contains real

chicken/tuna, no grains, preservatives..

Last edited:

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
ENTRY

My cats love treats and always enjoy trying something new.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Not an entry because I'm not in the US.

I just wanted to say that I sometimes buy the grilled fillet treats for my cats and they go absolutely crazy for them. They come in an "extra soft" variety for senior kitties and my two toothless cats love them.

Some lucky kitties are going to be very happy to win these.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

Not an entry because I'm not in the US.

I just wanted to say that I sometimes buy the grilled fillet treats for my cats and they go absolutely crazy for them. They come in an "extra soft" variety for senior kitties and my two toothless cats love them.

Some lucky kitties are going to be very happy to win these.

Apparently, they're the most popular cat treats in Japan! I'll add them to the reviews section soon so you and others will be able to add a proper review there. 

misterwhiskers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Entry--I love the idea of wet treats, also love that it can be placed atop new foods as a kind of "try me'" thing.

LotsOfFur

What greater gift than the love of a cat.
Top Cat
Purraise
Entry

Keeping cats interested with new textures and treats is a priority :D

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
@Norachan  and anyone else  who's tried these treats, I have added listings for them in the Reviews Section, so please go ahead and add yours!
[product="20822"]Inaba Ciao Tuna Chicken Churu Pur Es  [/product][product="20821"]Inaba Ciao Grilled Tuna Chicken Fillets  [/product]

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ENTRY

Maybe this will be the treat that our Brother (Henry) will love. His sisters are treat monsters (especially Lilith) but he's not.

davey

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
ENTRY:
Because mom's cat has few teeth and loves treats

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ENTRY

My cats love treats.  You may be surprised that the highlight of their day is getting treats, not getting hugs from Mama Kitty (that's me).