Important Giveaway: Awesome Cat-themed Bag!

destinyz12

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
it shows that I visited your facebook page after I logged in with my email, when I clicked on the link to visit face book, it says 'I visited' with a check mark. But then it shows I have no entries for the contest still. Why is that?

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does it work if I welcomed someone elsewhere than in New Cats on the Block? Because I just submitted that, and, in all fairness, the new member hadn't posted in New Cats on the Block; I caught her very first post.

Margret

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
it shows that I visited your facebook page after I logged in with my email, when I clicked on the link to visit face book, it says 'I visited' with a check mark. But then it shows I have no entries for the contest still. Why is that?
I'm sending you a private message about that. I'm going to verify the email that you used and I don't want to post that here.

Does it work if I welcomed someone elsewhere than in New Cats on the Block? Because I just submitted that, and, in all fairness, the new member hadn't posted in New Cats on the Block; I caught her very first post.
Thank you for responding to a new member! This contest is about encouraging members to spend time in NCOTB specifically, so I'm afraid that entry won't count. However, there are 16 more days to go! That's at least 15 more entries for actual NCOTB welcome messages! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hi Anne, I did do the entry for NCOTB and I think I submitted 3 so far as I can only do 1 per day because after submitting one and I try to submit another, it says try something like try again tomorrow but looking at the widget, it always shows that I have only one entry which is 1/8 or 13%.

Question is, it shows only current entry or total entry? :think:

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Hi Anne, I did do the entry for NCOTB and I think I submitted 3 so far as I can only do 1 per day because after submitting one and I try to submit another, it says try something like try again tomorrow but looking at the widget, it always shows that I have only one entry which is 1/8 or 13%.

Question is, it shows only current entry or total entry? :think:
I just checked and I'm seeing all three of your entries :thumbsup: The quota is your daily quota. Some options are available on a daily basis, others are not, so I think some will be carried over but the daily ones won't. Does that make sense?

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I just checked and I'm seeing all three of your entries :thumbsup: The quota is your daily quota. Some options are available on a daily basis, others are not, so I think some will be carried over but the daily ones won't. Does that make sense?
As long as you see all entries and it makes sense. Thanks again Anne :)

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
That had me confused too until I went and clicked the "I visited" icon again and then it showed that I had an entry.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Only 10 more days to go! Make sure you welcome new members for a few more entries!

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I follow TCS on Twitter. Do I need to give you my username to be entered? It's @lilithandsophie

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I follow TCS on Twitter. Do I need to give you my username to be entered? It's @lilithandsophie
You should log into the form and enter it there, yes.

MeowMeow33

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
One question: can one follow on google plus and get an entry?
or does TCS not have a google plus?

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
One question: can one follow on google plus and get an entry?
or does TCS not have a google plus?
We don't have a Google+ account, I'm afraid. We do have a small Youtube channel but following us there unfortunately cannot generate an entry.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
326 entries and 6 days to go!
:hyper:

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Only three days left!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Depending on where you live, today may be the last one of the giveaway for you! So here's one last bump!

Good luck, everyone! :kneading:

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
And...... we have a winner!

:jump::party2::banana1::party3::party:

Congratulations @cezovski!!!!

Your entry for following TCS on Pinterest came up in the random draw and you win an awesome top-quality stylish bag!

I'd like to thank everyone for participating! This was our first time using Rafflecopter as a giveaway platform. I've learned a lot from the feedback offered in this thread and I really appreciate everyone's participation!