Give yourself one point - TV Show version

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
2 - Dexter and The Mandalorian (all seasons thus far)

Honestly? I've never heard of some of these shows. I've not watched one episode of any of them, other than the above-mentioned Dexter and The Mandalorian.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
2 - Dexter and The Mandalorian (all seasons thus far)

Honestly? I've never heard of some of these shows. I've not watched one episode of any of them, other than the above-mentioned Dexter and The Mandalorian.
Yeah there's quite a few I've never heard of too. 4 of the 6 on my list are only on it because DH was watching them and I saw bits and pieces of them. Only Seinfeld and Dexter are not and I haven't seen either series in full.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't watch any of those shows. I mostly just watch my Real Housewives shows, Grey's Anatomy, Dateline, 48 Hours, PBS movies.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
0 :lol:

I've seen bits and pieces of The Mandalorian when DH was watching it but I don't think that counts because I couldn't even tell you much of anything about it. I've caught a few episodes of Seinfeld after school but that was decades ago so I'm not even sure I know all the main character's names. I would recognize the people at least but I still don't think it should count.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Only 3 - I think some of the shows may be on channels we don't have on our cable contract.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've seen all episodes of 7 of them and then some episodes of an additional 4.
All episodes: Parks & Rec, The Good Place, Schitt's Creek, The Office, Brooklyn 99, Glow, and 30 Rock
Some episodes: Dexter, Stranger Things, Killing Eve, and Mad Men

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I counted 13 but in some cases I only watched a few seasons.

Game of Thrones
Breaking Bad
Schitts Creek
The Walking Dead
Westworld
The Good Place
stranger Things
Killing Eve
Dexter
The Office
Seinfeld
Shameless
Glow

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Only 3!
I'm super surprised as I am an avid TV watcher...even if I don't actually sit and watch...the TV is always on and I'll half watch while doing house work and what not.

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Two for me: Schitt's Creek and The Good Place, both quirky, fun series.

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I strike out on this selection except for one. I've only watched Seinfeld and I wasn't too thrilled with that show. I generally like watching Hallmark Channel especially the Christmas movies. the local news, Sci fi movies on Showtime. Weather Nation and Newsmax.

Last edited:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We just subscribed to Discovery+ because there was a show DH wanted to watch and there was a free trial for a week that he talked me into. I found so many things I actually want to watch that we've kept it for now. :lol: Most TV I just don't care for.