Give Your Valuable Feedback About Pet Drivers License Id?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Lestercastro

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everyone, I have owned a dog for a few years. I have lost and search everywhere, but I couldn’t find him. Now a day, I feel lonely and I miss him. Now I am thinking about to buy a new dog. But I feared to lose my dog. My neighbor suggests me to design a Pet Drivers License ID. Now I am very confused is this a right choice or not?

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm confused, too. What would this pet license do?

Me too :headscratch: Is this license a tag that is hung from a collar? If it is, I see no difference between it and a regular pet ID tag with all the basic information needed. Multiple ID tags can be put on a collar if the cat isn't bothered by it. One of my cats has 3 tags (rabies, regular ID, and microchip ID). Some regular ID tags can be engraved on both sides so you can put more info on.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Is this license a tag that is hung from a collar? If it is, I see no difference between it and a regular pet ID tag with all the basic information needed.
Ditto, I completely agree. :thumbsup: Obviously there are the necessary precautions like having a fenced in yard for your dog and keeping him/her on a leash during walks. But things out of our control sometimes happen and for that reason I would personally feel more comfortable with both an ID tag and a microchip. If your new friend is a cat I would recommend keeping the kitty indoors to help keep them safe and secure. Best wishes. :)

Lestercastro

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm confused, too. What would this pet license do?
Me too :headscratch: Is this license a tag that is hung from a collar? If it is, I see no difference between it and a regular pet ID tag with all the basic information needed. Multiple ID tags can be put on a collar if the cat isn't bothered by it. One of my cats has 3 tags (rabies, regular ID, and microchip ID). Some regular ID tags can be engraved on both sides so you can put more info on.

Pet Drivers License ID and regular Pet ID Tag both are same. Only the name is different but work is same. Both combines with the collar and engraved on both sides so that you can include more information on it.

NewYork1303

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Our animals are all microchipped, but they also wear collars with ID tags one them. In addition, their collars have our numbers embroidered into them so even if the ID tags get lost or get obscured by something, the number will be available. I think pet drivers license tags are often fairly expensive compared to a normal tag, so I don't see the point in it over a normal ID tag other than for novelty reasons.

Lestercastro

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Our animals are all microchipped, but they also wear collars with ID tags one them. In addition, their collars have our numbers embroidered into them so even if the ID tags get lost or get obscured by something, the number will be available. I think pet drivers license tags are often fairly expensive compared to a normal tag, so I don't see the point in it over a normal ID tag other than for novelty reasons.

Pets are our best friend or companion. When comes to the pet safety, we don't care about the cost. We are only dealing with those things which are beneficial for the dog and secure our pets in every situation.

MeganLLB

Accidental Ailurophile
Top Cat
Purraise
Pet Drivers License ID and regular Pet ID Tag both are same. Only the name is different but work is same. Both combines with the collar and engraved on both sides so that you can include more information on it.
If it's the same then what's the point? There's nothing novel, nothing proprietary, nothing that is setting it apart from anything else that already exists.