Ginger and I

Jack B

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello My Friends
It's been quite a while since we posted here and Ginger has been pestering me to let you know we are OK. She is now all grown up and is still quite a character. She likes to play fetch with a wadded up piece of note paper. She doesn't like newspaper, she says it tastes bad! She also knows the silly little tricks my dear departed Chessie knew. Sit, shake, and be ferocious. When she is being ferocious she gets up on her hind legs. Too much fun. Here is a snappy of her. I love my kitty.
See you in the funny pages...
Jack and Ginger
IMG_8148.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Jack B

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello My Friends
Thank you for the compliment, Ginger says thanks too.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
She is so cute. :)

Hello Ginger. Be a good girl always, 'ya hear? :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Jack B

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello My Friends
Here is my favorite photo of Ginger. I have posted it here before but it's really a hoot and pretty much captures her in a nutshell. It was taken just after she came here from the foster home. She still does the Skitter Kitty thing quite often and has me cracking up. It's morning coffee time and she is scampering around full of life and energy and wanting to play. I'm single and live alone so she is my little companion and I love her dearly. After my little Chessie died there was no cat for a few weeks and the place was like a tomb.:( Now life is good and I have my little friend to keep me company.:biggrin:
Jack & Ginger
Haloween Cat.jpg