Gigio is gone :'(

lucatgirl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
After 5 wonderful weeks with me, giving him lots of love and caring, and all the best I could, today, Gigio crossed the rainbow bridge. It hurts really bad, but I'm happy to know that he's not suffering anymore.

Sweet dreams my dear Gigio, mommy will always love you  

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

lucatgirl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you all for your kind and sweet words, they mean a lot to me. 

I knew almost from the beginning that Gigio was FeLV+, but I had my hope that he would last longer. Even though I'm sad because he left; I'm happy he's not suffering; and in the short time he had with me (or I with him); Gigio knew nothing but love & caring to the max. He gave me comfort after the loss of my Yanny, he also showed me that I was very capable of loving another black cat. I am so grateful he was in my life, no matter if it was for a short time, it was intense and happy.

Sweet dreams my Gigio, my Topo Gigio, my Totopo, my baby boy; it's time for Yanny to take over and give you all the love she's capable of giving. One day we'll meet again, until then, play and have fun while you wait for me.

tobilei

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry. He is a beautiful little boy. No words ever take away the pain of the loss. Thinking of you.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Please accept my sincere condolences on your loss, the pain it causes is best shared with others who understand, thank you for sharing your tribute with us. Gigio was so fortunate to have found you, the love and care you gave him are unmeasurable to him, and he loved you so much for them. He didn't have near enough time with you, but the time you did get to share comforted him greatly. My heart goes out to you, you tried so hard to prolong his time here on earth, but sometimes it is just not to be. I pray you are blessed for loving and helping him, I truly believe he was meant to find you. We will never understand why someone so loved has to leave us, I think you were picked because of the compassion and love that fills your heart. I'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers, please ta care of yourself...........RIP sweet Gigio, you will never be forgotten, and will forever be held in a loving heart! 

macha 143

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
What a sweet boy and I am very sorry for your loss, it's heartbreaking...my heart goes out to you.

Rest in peace dear Gigio...

(((Hugs)))

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise

Thank you all for your kind and sweet words, they mean a lot to me. 

I knew almost from the beginning that Gigio was FeLV+, but I had my hope that he would last longer. Even though I'm sad because he left; I'm happy he's not suffering; and in the short time he had with me (or I with him); Gigio knew nothing but love & caring to the max. He gave me comfort after the loss of my Yanny, he also showed me that I was very capable of loving another black cat. I am so grateful he was in my life, no matter if it was for a short time, it was intense and happy.

Sweet dreams my Gigio, my Topo Gigio, my Totopo, my baby boy; it's time for Yanny to take over and give you all the love she's capable of giving. One day we'll meet again, until then, play and have fun while you wait for me.
It takes an incredibly special person to take in what they know will be heartache and still offer love, comfort and support.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lucatgirl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you for your sweet words, but it was so easy to fell in love with Gigio; a tiny bundle of love who loved to cuddle around my neck, and my face. I miss him specially at night, my little black scarf