Gifts of Love

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
When I left to go to work this morning I noticed a lump on the hood of my car. When I took a closer look I noticed it was a mouse. Yes my Sammy left me a gift. I guess he thought I needed breakfast, LOL.

He is always leaving me little things like that and he is such a sweet heart. Sometimes they are still alive and sometimes not, but he always seems to know when I need a pick-me-up.

What kinds of "gifts" has your fur-baby left for you?

pompy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
How sweet! Seems like we both have fur babies named Felix! 

I try to keep him indoors, but he does escape sometimes...so he has left me one present. It was a small brown and yellow bird that he left by the front door...I almost stepped on it, thinking it was a leaf. I was flattered but also a bit grossed out, lol.

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know what to say. Mingo doesn't leave any gifts. He eats them.

When he caught his first mouse, he ran away until I praised him. I praised more for each mouse he caught. Now he tortures them and eats them. It's gruesome to watch, but I had a terrible mouse problem in the house before I got him. Now I don't.

Last edited:

rmnative

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Once, years ago, I had a boy kitty named Seymore. He brought a quail (unfortunately) to the front door. He was so proud & puffed-up!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sammy has brought me moles, squirrels, birds and of course the one live lizard.

He even woke me up with "breakfast" in bed one morning when I got out of bed and found a dead mouse on the bed with me. LOL