Getting Apixaban (eliquis)

fromthevalley

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
minus goodrx and the vet themselves, does anyone know where I might be able to get it for a decent price? So far the cheapest I’ve found is $110.

Edit: that $110 is for 15 pills, which will need split into quarters to last a month.

Last edited:

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's a prescription medicine so pretty much the vet or the local pharmacy with a prescription are the only ways to get it.

You can use a pet medication card to save a little money on the medicine. These are free and available at various places online. You just fill out the info and print the card out. The card has all the info the pharmacist needs to enter into the computer. Here's one card: Free Discount Pet Prescription Drug Card Program - Pet Drug Card

$110 is a decent price. I don't think you can get it for less than that, not if you want a legit product. Even at inhousepharmacy.vu, where lots of people get Flovent for their asthmatic cats for cheap, Eliquis costs $169 for 60 tablets of the 2.5 mg strength.

There is no generic equivalent for Eliquis so be wary of anything that claims to be a generic.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fromthevalley

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It's a prescription medicine so pretty much the vet or the local pharmacy with a prescription are the only ways to get it.

You can use a pet medication card to save a little money on the medicine. These are free and available at various places online. You just fill out the info and print the card out. The card has all the info the pharmacist needs to enter into the computer. Here's one card: Free Discount Pet Prescription Drug Card Program - Pet Drug Card

$110 is a decent price. I don't think you can get it for less than that, not if you want a legit product. Even at inhousepharmacy.vu, where lots of people get Flovent for their asthmatic cats for cheap, Eliquis costs $169 for 60 tablets of the 2.5 mg strength.

There is no generic equivalent for Eliquis so be wary of anything that claims to be a generic.
Actually $169 for 60 is great, though I’m seeing that those pills can’t be split and I need to do that. $110 is for 15 pills only through goodrx. Thanks for the tips!