Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Cayman Islands  
    (made up of 3 islands...south of Cuba...northwest of Jamaica...wikipedia)

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Edmonton,  Alberta, Canada 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Quintana Roo.  Mexico.   (Actually know this as the title of a music track I love by guitarist Preston Reed rather than a place and thought I'd check it out to see what it was). 

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise

Haltwhistle.  England, UK.    It's a little place in the centre of the UK and Hadrian's Wall runs close to it.

Portland, Oregon (USA)

Quintana Roo.  Mexico.   (Actually know this as the title of a music track I love by guitarist Preston Reed rather than a place and thought I'd check it out to see what it was). 
Rhode island, America.
( @KizzleKat   I think the next letter was supposed to be ' i '....after the  ' H '....but no worries, 
  Since we missed a bunch of alphabetical letters...Let's just carry on from Stewball's last answer. ) 

(@MServant    Very interesting places...since I love historical ruins, for the first answer,... and have never heard of the guitarist Preston Reed, the song, or the place, for the place in Mexico.)

Samoa    (island country in the South Pacific, 'located about halfway between Hawaii and New Zealand', east of Australia...wikipedia)

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

( @KizzleKat   I think the next letter was supposed to be ' i '....after the  ' H '....but no worries, 
  Since we missed a bunch of alphabetical letters...Let's just carry on from Stewball's last answer. ) 

(@MServant    Very interesting places...since I love historical ruins, for the first answer,... and have never heard of the guitarist Preston Reed, the song, or the place, for the place in Mexico.)

Samoa    (island country in the South Pacific, 'located about halfway between Hawaii and New Zealand', east of Australia...wikipedia)

I only just noticed we missed a whole chunk of the alphabet there @cat nap  .   Just as well some one has their eye on the ball so to speak.

Timbuktu.  Mali, West Africa.    I always wanted to go there once I found out it was a real place and not just a fictional one you were threatened with when being an annoying child....  It sounds a bit scary these days though.  Shame as there's a lot of amazing history in that area of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.