Geoffrey Small Cell Lymphoma

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Once I made like a vegetarian soup but accidentally used chicken broth instead of vegetable broth. These things happen. God knows we're trying our best.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you, All for the support.

I really do not feel as if I am 'making a mountain out of a molehill'.. I know my cat. I know something is not right. What it is, I do not know, without blood tests, and a good Vet Exam.
I realize cats, animals and humans have good days and bad days. I have been trying to be calm about things.. I have not been bugging the Vet with all the little things, because I knew we had an upcoming appointment. If he continued to vomit bile, I would definitely bring him in.

The reason I focus on vomiting, is because that was the Only symptom of SCL. I guess due to PTSD--from Artie, I am focusing on litter box habits.. Geoffrey's face is so expressive. I can tell when he is not feeling well.
Something is 'off'..

I am not thinking he is dehydrated. He gets added water to his canned food.. His skin tent bounces back to normal-- immediately. (learned that with Artie). He gets about 10-20 cc of water with his meds; granted it is mixed with miralax, but he needs it. It is the only way I can get it into him. He is so quick at sniffing out anything added to his food. I do not want to add a food aversion to the only food he will eat.

Being on so many meds, and the chemo, I cannot medicate him, on an empty stomach. The Bile Vomiting really frightened me. It was so violent, spreading over a large area. He was sick.

I am hoping we can get in to see the Vet this upcoming week. I have my own therapist appointment on Thursday. I can reschedule it, but I have been doing that a lot.

Geoffrey did spit up around 4am.. only a small spit up.. weird for him.. He usually vomits. I heard him. He refused breakfast-- played with his wand toy for 20 minutes. No breakfast at that time. I brought it over to him about an hour ago. He ate a tiny bit of it.. mostly lapping up the water.

Today is a Chemo day.. I have to give him his morning meds.. and see how that goes.. I will decide this afternoon about the Chemo. He seems to be skipping it a lot, lately-- once a week. It seems his vomiting is on the the chemo days--BEFORE he gets the chemo.. weird..

Perhaps I am overthinking; but, I the adding any new types of treatment will be jeopardizing our relationship. Geoffrey had I have come a long way since the day I brought him home. From constantly hiding under my bed, to keeping me up all night crying.. to me having to feed him under my bed-- because he would not come out for food.. to all his vomiting, and soft stools from the regular cat food... It took months for him to finally jump on my bed, while I was on top of it. and for him to play with a want toy--- months also.. All he did was hide... and cry.

We think he was abused at one point. So afraid of any noises and sudden movements. He became very brave, for him, once we moved into this apartment. Now, he does not go under the bed, unless there is company in here, loud noises, workmen, or the dog next door goes off... He prefers my bed.. and his 'tent', under my bedspread.

My gut is telling me that Geoffrey would not tolerate any injections from me. It would change our relationship. As it is, he cringes, crouches down-slinking away when I approach him.. He is tired of all the meds. He is now spitting out capsules, water, and cries just before the capsule goes in.

I cannot use another food source; allergic to chicken and some other things.
Last time he had eaten some plastic and had bad vomiting, he developed a food aversion to the rabbit. I tried a lot of OTC foods for him--without chicken. He loved them; but developed very soft stool and started vomiting. So, I cannot afford to lose his interest in rabbit. I know there are other novel proteins, but because of the Pandemic, and the supply chain shortages, I have a few cases and bags of the RC Rabbit. dam...

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I know my cat. I know something is not right. What it is, I do not know, without blood tests, and a good Vet Exam.Today is a Chemo day.. I have to give him his morning meds.. and see how that goes.. I will decide this afternoon about the Chemo.
I think we all know our cats better than anyone else and I believe you when you say something is not right with Geoffrey. I hope he is able to get his chemo this afternoon and tolerate it. Please let us know how it goes. I also hope you can get an appointment with the vet this coming week and whatever is ailing Dr. B clears up soon. :crossfingers:

Last edited:

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Even before Tag was sick, or diagnosed, I knew something was off. I can't even really put my finger on what it was about him, but he was different. He got to the point that two or three sequences in agility wiped him out, vs. the 6, 7, or 8 he used to do. He was retired early.
He was tired, but he was also a senior and was at the age where slowing down isn't uncommon, but there was something more to it. I know what you mean when you say you just know something isn't right. I hope the vet can see him this coming week and hopefully put your mind at ease. :hugs:

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Just want to mention that with the Rawz rabbit, I don't think there is any bone in it. They use Calcium Carbonate instead. Also, since his Vet appointment got cancelled, can you call them and ask them for something to settle him down for the construction next week? They should be able to write a script for you and you can even get it filled at Walgreens or CVS near you. There are lots of Vets there at Angells, right? Surely another Vet can do this for you due to the circumstances of your Vet getting sick.

As to the smaller pees, has G been diagnosed with CKD? In my experience with it, cats normally drink tons of water with it and then pee huge amounts. This doesn't sound like CKD to me. But I will say that my two boys sometimes will have huge pees, and other times will have tiny pees. They rarely drink water, but they don't eat any dry food and I also add water to their wet food.

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
You have extremely high credibility where Geoffrey is concerned, are meticulous about his care, and watch everything that he does or that happens to him. Your instincts with him seem to be way beyond gut level and I hope that this can be resolved.

artiemom

Top Cat
Purraise
Just want to mention that with the Rawz rabbit, I don't think there is any bone in it. They use Calcium Carbonate instead. Also, since his Vet appointment got cancelled, can you call them and ask them for something to settle him down for the construction next week? They should be able to write a script for you and you can even get it filled at Walgreens or CVS near you. There are lots of Vets there at Angells, right? Surely another Vet can do this for you due to the circumstances of your Vet getting sick.

As to the smaller pees, has G been diagnosed with CKD? In my experience with it, cats normally drink tons of water with it and then pee huge amounts. This doesn't sound like CKD to me. But I will say that my two boys sometimes will have huge pees, and other times will have tiny pees. They rarely drink water, but they don't eat any dry food and I also add water to their wet food.
No, Geoffrey has not been diagnosed with CKD.. Just a gut feeling. He was drinking a ton, and peeing a lot.. Then it all stopped. And the not being able to pee, is very concerning.. G is NOT blocked. He pees a couple times a day, much smaller clumps.. and is not drinking much water. AS far as I can tell, all of these signs can be attributed to Diabetes, Anemia, iFLUTD, or even CKD... That is why blood testing is crucial-- as far as I am concerned. It could all be caused from the steroid (?). Or perhaps the Chlorambucil ???? Who knows?? I cannot conjecture anymore. I am burnt out. All I know is Geoffrey is sick.. From what?? who knows??

From my understanding: Initial Renal Failure causes a huge thirst, with a lot of pee--(G has done that).. then, as it progresses, the kidneys begin to shut down, causing less pee and less thirst, and lethargy as the poisons build up in
the body.. The same is true for diabetes, also-- but I think the thirst stays pretty constant.. With diabetes, it effect the kidneys, also., goes hand in hand.. Vomiting can occur with each disease, as the toxins build up.. ( At least this is my 'human' understanding).. As being a medical worker for my entire life ~~ in teaching hospitals, and taking care of both my parents; let's just say, I got a mini-medical school education.

Today, he ate a good amount of wet food. I gave his a large mix of the Rawz, with half as much of the RC Rabbit. Of course, I added extra water. I had to bring the food to him.. yup.. not eating on his own.

I went to Confession and Mass late this afternoon. Geoffrey was sleeping.. I left out a bit of dry.. While I was out, he nibbled a few pieces. I should probably stop the dry; but.. he needs to eat. He will always eat the dry.

The issue was that the Vets secretary, who has tons of emergency contacts Vets, (worked at Angell, forever-- is an institution as much as Dr B is-- It seems all the staff know both of them; with high regard); was on vacation for 2 weeks. She never goes on vacation. The week before she left Dr B was at a conference for the entire week. So, things got complicated. Dr B's Vet tech was part time.. it was very complicated. Knowing that we had an upcoming appointment made me feel less anxious.. Now that we are going to have a MAJOR NOR'EASTER, Monday night, into Wednesday, makes me feel even more uncomfortable. I will be calling Secretary ASAP, Monday Morning.

Dr B always checks in-- even when sick. I expect he will.. His secretary, J, will help me as much as she can; and even suggest some options. Dr B is the only Vet at Angell who has an 'associate'-- a Vet in training as an IM Vet...
I have been told so many times, not to go to the ER, unless told, or it is a dire emergency. Whomever is his current 'associate' is usually there, covering the ER.. I am always told to ask for Dr B's associate, instead of ER. Dr B really wants to save his patients from and ER visit, if possible. It does create challenges: if his associate is covering the ER, then sometimes the call back can be a couple of hours-- but not usually.

You have extremely high credibility where Geoffrey is concerned, are meticulous about his care, and watch everything that he does or that happens to him. Your instincts with him seem to be way beyond gut level and I hope that this can be resolved.
It is because I have an anxiety disorder!! and Geoffrey is supposed to be my ESA.. but I seems to have been an ESPerson to him...
Also, I am retired, living in a tiny one bedroom apartment. I do not go out much. I do try to go out every day-- but, still home a lot. I am tuned into Geoffrey & his needs. My bedroom is HIS room... His litter box is in my teeny tiny bathroom.

I wish I could communicate / talk to him.. I wish we could have a full conversation, instead of me guessing..

This darn Storm is really hampering things.. and making things more difficult for us...Lisenign to weather now.. They do not know how bad it will be along the coast, going into Boston.. Mostly rain, but still some snow.. Too early for predictions. Tuesday will be bad. Dr B will be back on Wednesday.. just when we get snow.. Wind gusts of 40mph.. dam.. ..

Last edited:

artiemom

Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you for checking this out for me.. I am a bit overwhelmed.
Since we are getting an Nor'Easter, I think the crane will be delayed in getting here. Now, if they postpone taking the circuit board from my elevator, to replace the non-working one, I think things will be ok, fingers crossed.

The way Angell works is the prescribing Vet sends a scrip to the Pharmacy, who then calls in the script to wherever you want it.. and they are changing the amount of time for the script turnaround.-- short staffed, as every where else... I got an email from them, the other day. There is a delay of a day, for the script to be sent.. and then the delay from the receiving pharmacy to fill it.. so about a 2-3 day turn around.. dam..
Life is getting so complicated. Even more since the Pandemic. Medical care, or all sorts has not been good ..
Things have changed for the worse, all around..

And, I think any Vet, would want to see the patient (Geoffrey) before prescribing any medications. I feel that is a given..

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Just to try to set your mind at ease (a little bit), I have had three cats with CKD, and G doesn't appear to me to have it. Certainly not in the way he looks, in the fact that he eats fairly well, even though currently you need to bring him his food. Mine were also on Mirataz and antacids but still often totally rejected their food. NONE of my kidney cats ever stopped drinking a ton, even at the very end. And they normally even went to drink right after receiving sub-q fluids. Yes, I have read that in the final stages they no longer urinate, but from what I can see of G in pictures and your description, I just don't think that is the case. It's possible he's developing a UTI from the steroid and his stress, but as you said, thankfully he isn't blocked.

But I do believe you that something is wrong :alright: You know him better than anyone. I'm so bummed he didn't get in to see his dr. yesterday.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Dr B feels things are mostly stress related.
Did he give you any suggestions to reduce the stress? I know you are on top of things when it comes to G and notice the slightest change in his demeanor. Look forward to you posting more tomorrow. 🤗

artiemom

Top Cat
Purraise
Dr B did a really thorough physical exam. You should have seen him mush up Geoffrey's belly-- like kneading bread!
Took a good look at his teeth, listened long and hard at his heart, etc.

I got the same thing from him, as I was saying in here:If anything more comes up-- Dr B is very reluctant to prescribe any more medications for Geoffrey, due to him being on so many and at such high doses.

Geoffrey had a ton of blood tests done.. even a special test for pancreatitis. Those results take a few days to get back. No news is good news, I have learned.

According to what came back Friday afternoon: Geoffrey's slight anemia has resolved. Dr B did not hear his minor heart murmur. Geoffrey is fat! and that is a good thing, if his appetite diminishes. He has more to 'play' with.
There are a few things which are slightly abnormal--- but nothing to deal with, at this time..
If it comes back as to him having pancreatitis: Time is the best treatment. He is already on some meds for it.
He suggested trying 3-4 days of daily Cerenia. I did that.. Geoffrey's last day of Cerenia was Monday. Tuesday, he did not have any. His appetite was not all that good. Time will tell if he really needs it. We are at a trial and error type of thing.

Dr B really feels that it is all from stress. I looked back at my records and found that his Vomiting, and excessive fur loss began on Christmas---- as I was feeling my worst.. That is another example of stress.
The fact that he went into the litter box to pee, several times, and could not.. and then it suddenly resolved, is another indication of stress. It seems it is a vicious circle with Geoffrey. Not only the stress of living in this apartment with a demon dog next door.. not trained, owner clueless.. and then there is the additional stress from construction.. and movers..

He said that Geoffrey is worse than a sponge, as far as anxiety goes. For some reason Dr B does not believe in overmedicating animals.. He feels that if they are medicated, they will never learn to adjust to stress, naturally...
But, I disagree.. No, I do not want to add another medication to his daily routine.. God knows G has too many, as it is.
If I get stressed, G automatically senses it.. and cannot stop it.. He internalizes both mine and his stress.

I plugged in some Feliway, which I had in the house. I do not know how much that will help, especially with the windows open; but I have to try.

I also have to ask for his records. I need to submit them for an insurance claim. I have the invoice, but I need the records.
When I ask for the records--- probably tomorrow, I will ask about the pancreatic test results and about something to calm him.
~
As far as me keeping my stress down: No way... I found out last night, that I was highly and strongly exposed to Covid on Saturday. I was sitting next to a good friend at Mass.. and even touched something she had touched... She was maskless and had sinus issues.. I was wearing a good fitting KN 95 mask.. dam..
I also saw her yesterday morning---briefly and at a 3 foot distance. Again, NO mask on her!! I had the KN 95 on...
So glad I wear it when I leave the apartment.
After all I have been through in December, January, February-- I now have to worry about going through it again!!
Not Fair..

I will never understand people who are sick and go around Maskless. They do not care about others! I am tired of hearing: "I find it hard to breathe with a mask on"... " My face breaks out from wearing the mask". "I do not like them"...
selfish...

I emailed my PCP, asking her when I should be home tested.. Thursday, Friday or Saturday....

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, Geoffrey has not been diagnosed with CKD.. Just a gut feeling. He was drinking a ton, and peeing a lot.. Then it all stopped. And the not being able to pee, is very concerning.. G is NOT blocked. He pees a couple times a day, much smaller clumps.. and is not drinking much water. AS far as I can tell, all of these signs can be attributed to Diabetes, Anemia, iFLUTD, or even CKD... That is why blood testing is crucial-- as far as I am concerned. It could all be caused from the steroid (?). Or perhaps the Chlorambucil ???? Who knows?? I cannot conjecture anymore. I am burnt out. All I know is Geoffrey is sick.. From what?? who knows??

From my understanding: Initial Renal Failure causes a huge thirst, with a lot of pee--(G has done that).. then, as it progresses, the kidneys begin to shut down, causing less pee and less thirst, and lethargy as the poisons build up in
the body.. The same is true for diabetes, also-- but I think the thirst stays pretty constant.. With diabetes, it effect the kidneys, also., goes hand in hand.. Vomiting can occur with each disease, as the toxins build up.. ( At least this is my 'human' understanding).. As being a medical worker for my entire life ~~ in teaching hospitals, and taking care of both my parents; let's just say, I got a mini-medical school education.

Today, he ate a good amount of wet food. I gave his a large mix of the Rawz, with half as much of the RC Rabbit. Of course, I added extra water. I had to bring the food to him.. yup.. not eating on his own.

I went to Confession and Mass late this afternoon. Geoffrey was sleeping.. I left out a bit of dry.. While I was out, he nibbled a few pieces. I should probably stop the dry; but.. he needs to eat. He will always eat the dry.

The issue was that the Vets secretary, who has tons of emergency contacts Vets, (worked at Angell, forever-- is an institution as much as Dr B is-- It seems all the staff know both of them; with high regard); was on vacation for 2 weeks. She never goes on vacation. The week before she left Dr B was at a conference for the entire week. So, things got complicated. Dr B's Vet tech was part time.. it was very complicated. Knowing that we had an upcoming appointment made me feel less anxious.. Now that we are going to have a MAJOR NOR'EASTER, Monday night, into Wednesday, makes me feel even more uncomfortable. I will be calling Secretary ASAP, Monday Morning.

Dr B always checks in-- even when sick. I expect he will.. His secretary, J, will help me as much as she can; and even suggest some options. Dr B is the only Vet at Angell who has an 'associate'-- a Vet in training as an IM Vet...
I have been told so many times, not to go to the ER, unless told, or it is a dire emergency. Whomever is his current 'associate' is usually there, covering the ER.. I am always told to ask for Dr B's associate, instead of ER. Dr B really wants to save his patients from and ER visit, if possible. It does create challenges: if his associate is covering the ER, then sometimes the call back can be a couple of hours-- but not usually.

It is because I have an anxiety disorder!! and Geoffrey is supposed to be my ESA.. but I seems to have been an ESPerson to him...
Also, I am retired, living in a tiny one bedroom apartment. I do not go out much. I do try to go out every day-- but, still home a lot. I am tuned into Geoffrey & his needs. My bedroom is HIS room... His litter box is in my teeny tiny bathroom.

I wish I could communicate / talk to him.. I wish we could have a full conversation, instead of me guessing..

This darn Storm is really hampering things.. and making things more difficult for us...Lisenign to weather now.. They do not know how bad it will be along the coast, going into Boston.. Mostly rain, but still some snow.. Too early for predictions. Tuesday will be bad. Dr B will be back on Wednesday.. just when we get snow.. Wind gusts of 40mph.. dam.. ..
I don't know why I keep losing email alerts to threads I want to follow! But anyway. You are well qualified and not squeamish...so if Geoffrey needs sub-Q Ringers you can administer at home, yes? Yes, those are all symptoms associated with those maladies, as you know. I got 7 mainly good months with my Moti angel after her diagnosis of CRF by learning how to home-administer sub-Q. I put her top loading carrier on the bathroom countertop, hung the Ringers on a hanger on the shower frame across from it, and it was very easy to give her her fluids that way. She was a very brave and patient girl.

Hoping things calm down for you! Yes, life is more complicated and stressful by the day. It's more than we are supposed to endure, but you know the cliche: What doesn't kill us makes us stronger. *Sometimes I wish I was strong enough. But apparently not.* :insertevillaugh: 😑

artiemom

Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know why I keep losing email alerts to threads I want to follow! But anyway. You are well qualified and not squeamish...so if Geoffrey needs sub-Q Ringers you can administer at home, yes? Yes, those are all symptoms associated with those maladies, as you know. I got 7 mainly good months with my Moti angel after her diagnosis of CRF by learning how to home-administer sub-Q. I put her top loading carrier on the bathroom countertop, hung the Ringers on a hanger on the shower frame across from it, and it was very easy to give her her fluids that way. She was a very brave and patient girl.

Hoping things calm down for you! Yes, life is more complicated and stressful by the day. It's more than we are supposed to endure, but you know the cliche: What doesn't kill us makes us stronger. *Sometimes I wish I was strong enough. But apparently not.* :insertevillaugh: 😑
I gave Artie daily lactated ringers Sub-Q....
~~~
Geoffrey woke me up right after 4AM with a fur ball. I felt something was 'up' yesterday. He was off his food, chemo day also, and especially clingy. I almost gave him a Cerenia pill. I was thinking of giving him one every other day, with his chemo.. but will discuss with Vet.

Getting up before 5am, Geoffrey alerted me to his fur ball, his pee and poop in the litter box. I guess he did all of them, in succession. He made sure he informed me of all.
I cleaned things up, went to Trash room just at 5am. I heard the woman, in the apartment across from the trash room, Yelling out: "Help me, Help me, HELP ME NOW!" I turned, listened at the door, and heard her again. Then her dog came to the door barking. I knocked on the door.. no answer, I Called out to her-- nothing.. But, this is very early, so I did not want to really raise my voice..
I walked gingerly back to my apartment, Grabbed my bathrobe, my cell phone, calling the Emergency Services Building Number, to report this. Woke Brian up, He asked me to stay there and wait. I agreed. He came up immediately.. He has a skeleton key to all our apartments. I could tell he was frightened. I was kind of--... but it was a good help intention.

He knocked, opened the door; Could not get in.. he was so hesitant.
Yes, they have found many people in desperate need of help, and many who have passed. They never know what they are going to see when it is a good intention / wellness call. I do not blame them for wanting support. We could not get in.. Brian was very hesitant.. Taking a deep breathe, and trying to calm himself before entering. I just pushed ahead. I The tenant, had her walker blocking the door!!! I pushed the door open, reached in to put the light switch on. We were calling fro her. I ended pushing the walker / door open abut a foot. She came out of the bathroom... Shocked to see us in the doorway.

She said she had the most horrible nightmare! She said it was the worst.. She did not realize she was crying out!!
Brian and I looked at each other.. the dog, came out... but went back in.. The woman thanked us.. I told her that I had to throw some trash out, and heard her Yelling out: "help me"..

Again, she thanked me.. and Brian.. She also called me, her 'savior'---- no way...
Upon leaving, Brian said to me: "You were right. This needed to be checked". I replied, "I am sorry to have bothered you, but around here...." He said, "definitely".

I could not live with myself, if I did not check this out... As it was, I was planning on getting up early for Morning Mass.
This was all because of Geoffrey.. and his fur ball...

What a start to the day!! Will try for a nap, later.....

Last edited:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Oh, wow. What a scary way to start your morning. Glad the woman was ok. You did the right thing, though. And glad she was appreciative of your and Brian's concern..

Hope the rest of your day goes well, and that your love bug, Geoffrey, and you have some relaxing and cuddling time. :petcat::redheartpump:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
What a scary way to start your morning. Glad the woman was ok. You did the right thing, though. And glad she was appreciative of your and Brian's concern.
:yeah: You definitely did the right thing. It was a coincidence you had to go to the trash room just at that time. I'm sure if it had been the other way around you would have wanted someone to help you too. Hope you made it to morning mass and get a good nap in later today.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I gave Artie daily lactated ringers Sub-Q....
~~~
Geoffrey woke me up right after 4AM with a fur ball. I felt something was 'up' yesterday. He was off his food, chemo day also, and especially clingy. I almost gave him a Cerenia pill. I was thinking of giving him one every other day, with his chemo.. but will discuss with Vet.

Getting up before 5am, Geoffrey alerted me to his fur ball, his pee and poop in the litter box. I guess he did all of them, in succession. He made sure he informed me of all.
I cleaned things up, went to Trash room just at 5am. I heard the woman, in the apartment across from the trash room, Yelling out: "Help me, Help me, HELP ME NOW!" I turned, listened at the door, and heard her again. Then her dog came to the door barking. I knocked on the door.. no answer, I Called out to her-- nothing.. But, this is very early, so I did not want to really raise my voice..
I walked gingerly back to my apartment, Grabbed my bathrobe, my cell phone, calling the Emergency Services Building Number, to report this. Woke Brian up, He asked me to stay there and wait. I agreed. He came up immediately.. He has a skeleton key to all our apartments. I could tell he was frightened. I was kind of--... but it was a good help intention.

He knocked, opened the door; Could not get in.. he was so hesitant.
Yes, they have found many people in desperate need of help, and many who have passed. They never know what they are going to see when it is a good intention / wellness call. I do not blame them for wanting support. We could not get in.. Brian was very hesitant.. Taking a deep breathe, and trying to calm himself before entering. I just pushed ahead. I The tenant, had her walker blocking the door!!! I pushed the door open, reached in to put the light switch on. We were calling fro her. I ended pushing the walker / door open abut a foot. She came out of the bathroom... Shocked to see us in the doorway.

She said she had the most horrible nightmare! She said it was the worst.. She did not realize she was crying out!!
Brian and I looked at each other.. the dog, came out... but went back in.. The woman thanked us.. I told her that I had to throw some trash out, and heard her Yelling out: "help me"..

Again, she thanked me.. and Brian.. She also called me, her 'savior'---- no way...
Upon leaving, Brian said to me: "You were right. This needed to be checked". I replied, "I am sorry to have bothered you, but around here...." He said, "definitely".

I could not live with myself, if I did not check this out... As it was, I was planning on getting up early for Morning Mass.
This was all because of Geoffrey.. and his fur ball...

What a start to the day!! Will try for a nap, later.....
You ARE her saviors, Cindy and Brian! And I would definitely want someone to check on me if that happened. Always MUCH better safe than sorry, even if it's a false alarm or an embarrassing situation. So many times people need the help and no one comes! So I hope you feel good about having done this and will do it again if need arises. *Is this the lady who is sick?*
Daily Cerenia sounds good. Hopefully it will be approved by Geoffrey's care team.*SNORGLES* on him from me!