Gender of kitten?

Ellijaye

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Found a litter of kittens underneath my house. Vet appointment in a couple of days for these guys. Was wondering what their genders are. The red dot kitten is black, very difficult to see. Photos taken from both angles.

Mom was unfortunately run over by a car.

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Ellijaye

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Black one is a girl, tabby is a boy :).

That's sad about their mom :(. How old do you think they are?
I think about 5 weeks old. The tabby cats are actually three different kittens. I color coded the bottom to tell the pictures apart. Are all the tabby's boys?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Ellijaye

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Found a litter of kittens underneath my house. Vet appointment in a couple of days for these guys. Was wondering what their genders are. The red dot kitten is black, very difficult to see. Photos taken from both angles.

Mom was unfortunately run over by a car.
There are 3 tabbys :)

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Hard to tell from pictures sometimes, especially the black one. My first impression is that the black one is a girl, the first 2 tabbies are boys, and the last tabby (purple dot) is a girl. Probably/maybe. The vet should be able to tell better in person. Otherwise you just wait a few weeks and see what develops.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oops, I didn't notice there were 3 different tabbies! Yes, all boys. The last one does show some variation but the distance between the anus and genital opening settles it. Plenty of room for testicles.