Games For Cats !

daisyd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
just downloaded a cat game for grace on the tablet. Didn’t know what to think however she’s quickly worked out how the game works !

I did have a video however couldn’t download. She has at 14 months become very naughty ! There was me thinking she would calm down at 1!

Attachments

tinydestroyer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have one kitty who loves to watch the tablet. I bet he'd like this. Where did you find these games?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

daisyd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just went into google play (If was an iPad would have gone iTunes) and looked up games for cats . There are tons . There is one game where you change the bug to a fly or ladybird and when the touch it it explodes (not that graphic but you know what I mean ) . She likes the mouse as the mouse sleeps until she taps it and it has cheese etc the more she plays. It’s weird as she doesn’t scratch the screen !

tinydestroyer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the tip! I'll look some up now! I had been putting on nature shows for him, but this sounds like a better interactive option. Mine doesn't scratch the screen when he taps it either, but he does like to chew the iPad case lol.

daisyd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
HAHAH she’s playing now ! Download the free ones as they are good enough. I read an article first to make sure it wasn’t cruel. I don’t like her to be bored as Indoor cat only and no fur buddies so she has tons of toys :hyper:

daisyd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
HAHAh Gracie has that fly one !!

tinydestroyer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thanks so much for the links mama africa mama africa - my cat loves the fly game now! Your cat doing online bird watching is adorable! :winkcat:
I've never thought to try that, although I've made a mess attempting to set up a real bird feeder to lure more birds for my kitties to watch. Maybe I'll use the virtual birds until I can get the feeders set up properly, lol. :kitty:

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks so much for the links mama africa mama africa - my cat loves the fly game now! Your cat doing online bird watching is adorable! :winkcat:
I've never thought to try that, although I've made a mess attempting to set up a real bird feeder to lure more birds for my kitties to watch. Maybe I'll use the virtual birds until I can get the feeders set up properly, lol. :kitty:
You're welcome tinydestroyer tinydestroyer ! We have to keep them busy, by ALL means :)

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have one that seems to like to watch ice hockey. Good thing I live near the border so I can get Hockey Night in Canada!

daisyd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
HAHHA brilliant ! I never thought grace would take to it however it was good keeping her busy over bonfire night / fireworks !