Game - Name Something Near You

Brian007

Furmate and Famulus
Top Cat
Purraise
(They're good for 'polishing' cats, apparently. I haven't used my newly-bought-for-this-very-purpose microfibre cloths yet but hope they pick up Dudley and Parker's fuzzy fibres.... :redtabby::tabbycat:)

Answer:

I hate to admit to having sent out for pizza this early in the afternoon (4pm) but my cheesy garlic bread smells pretty lovely.

Name something near you that you've re-read many times.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
In a Dark, Dark Wood ( x 4, soooo good!!)

Name something near you that you will never part with even though it may not match the room you in
or is not attractive.

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
(They're good for 'polishing' cats, apparently. I haven't used my newly-bought-for-this-very-purpose microfibre cloths yet but hope they pick up Dudley and Parker's fuzzy fibres.... :redtabby::tabbycat:)

I didn't know they are good for that. Wouldn't it be hard to get the kitties' fur off of the cloths?

Brian007

Furmate and Famulus
Top Cat
Purraise
debbila debbila , Apparently, if you wipe a wet one onto a scruffy cat it lifts the grease off. It's more about cleaning cats than cloths. Now, I'm ashamed to admit to owning a scruffy cat and even more so that I haven't polished him yet! It's for Dudley, who's a ragdoll, and however much I brush him, he always appears slightly tatty. It was mservant mservant who told me this tip...

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Ha, now you've got me, I have to answer a question as well as explain about the micro fibre cloth cat polishing. :lol:

I would never part with the silver bracelet I was given when I was 10 years old. I wear it all the time. If it wouldn't fit on my wrist any more I would still find a way to wear it, maybe altering it in to a necklace.

debbila debbila If you use a damp micro fibre cloth on a cat's fur, rubbing kind of like you were drying them with a towel after a bath, the cloth lifts the oil off the fur along with any grime but doesn't lift off the fur. As it doesn't touch their skin it doesn't dry their skin either. :biggrin: Just leaves them lovely and soft and fluffy. :kitty:

Name something near you that makes you sneeze.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
I'm going to answer my own question.

Name something near you that you will never part with even though
it may not match the room you in or is not attractive.

My Mission style oak bookcase, although I may move it to another room.

Name something near you that has no function except to be pretty.

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ha, now you've got me, I have to answer a question as well as explain about the micro fibre cloth cat polishing. :lol:

I would never part with the silver bracelet I was given when I was 10 years old. I wear it all the time. If it wouldn't fit on my wrist any more I would still find a way to wear it, maybe altering it in to a necklace.

debbila debbila If you use a damp micro fibre cloth on a cat's fur, rubbing kind of like you were drying them with a towel after a bath, the cloth lifts the oil off the fur along with any grime but doesn't lift off the fur. As it doesn't touch their skin it doesn't dry their skin either. :biggrin: Just leaves them lovely and soft and fluffy. :kitty:

Name something near you that makes you sneeze.
Thank you for clearing that up. I'm glad to know that the cloth won't have my kitty's fur all over it.

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll answer mservant mservant 's question and let Mia6 Mia6 's question be the next to be answered.

The pepper on my egg sandwhich I just finished eating is what makes me sneeze.

Brian007

Furmate and Famulus
Top Cat
Purraise
An iridescent bauble left over from Christmas, now part of my 'stuff and nonsense'. Here are Dudley and Parker modelling it for you.

IMG_1845.jpg

Name something near you that is squidgy.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
A long-sleeved T-shirt from Ebay with the tags on. I am wearing it.

Name something near you that people who visit always compliment you on.

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The marble-look floor in my entrance.

Name something near you that doesn't look like it belongs.

Last edited:

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Oh God, that is a tough one. A 2 x 4 I use to prob my feet up while using the laptop.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Name something near you that is always on even when you are not home.

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The humidifier

Name something near you that you constantly take care of ( besides your kitty ).