Game - I've done this; have you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mother Dragon

Cat slave
Top Cat
Purraise
No, but I've been to the National Gallery of Art in the Smithsonian in Washington, D.C. I loved the Rembrandt portraits. They seemed almost alive. However, I got tired of looking at all the Madonna and Childs.

Have you been there?

Mother Dragon

Cat slave
Top Cat
Purraise
No, but it's way up near the top of my bucket list. New Zealand is primo.

Have you ridden on the front of a motorcycle? It's as close as I'll ever be to being bionic.

Mother Dragon

Cat slave
Top Cat
Purraise
I have. I almost drive down Lombard Street in a VW camper by accident. I turned onto it and then quickly backed up when I saw where I was.

The airboat was a blast. We even did donuts in the water and dipped the boat's rail a bit. Fortunately, there were no gators around.

I've eaten rattlesnake. It's really boney and the meat is white and very moist. You would starve to death if that's all you had to eat because there's not much meat, just tons of tiny bones. Have you?

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have 3 snakes (ball pythons) and hold them frequently. . .the biggest is maybe only 4' now, though, so not a 5-footer! Yet. ;)

I have eaten fried octopus on a stick, have you?

Last edited:

Mother Dragon

Cat slave
Top Cat
Purraise
How cool! Is there ever a problem with your cats? The snakes I was holding were wild-caught but not poisonous. We have a huge rattlesnake roundup every year in a Texas town called Sweetwater. The contestants catch thousands of rattlesnakes. Most are skinned and eaten, but some are milked for their venom first. The skins are tanned and sold. Some are stuffed and some skeletons are sold, especially the heads. We seem to have plenty of rattlesnakes left every year.

I've eaten octopus many times, but never fried on a stick. However, in Texas we'll fry just about anything on a stick or even without it. Last year, deep fried butter was a big hit at the state fair, and fried bubblegum and even fried margaritas the year before.

I've eaten deep fried watermelon and an all-in-one smallish piece deep fried turkey dinner. Have you?

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No;  I had never heard of deep fried water melons!  How do you fry something so watery?

I have obtained passports of  3 different nationalities. Have you?

Mother Dragon

Cat slave
Top Cat
Purraise
No, I don't even have a passport. I can't even see all of the USA in my lifetime. I would like to see Norway and New Zealand, though.

The fried watermelon tasted mushy and didn't have a lot of flavor. Fried Oreos are good, and fried ice cream is great. The fried margaritas were only mediocre at best. I haven't tried the fried butter. I like my butter just melted and a tad browned and poured over wonderful things, or used as a dip for lobster.

I ride a large touring motorcycle. Do you?

moorspede

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds like a lot of fun. No, I don't have a license to drive anything on the road.

I have accidentally eaten half a maggot, have you?

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
No, not the sea, but I've certainly lost them other places.

I've been to Ireland. Have you?

Status
Not open for further replies.