Game- How Many Words Can You Make Out Of This?

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Let's see how many individual words we can come up with rearranging letters from the following:

"Be kind to animals"

The rules:
-- when you reply, you can only use one word,
-- you have to try to not duplicate anyone else's word. (That means we all will need to keep checking through the thread to see what words have already been used, so I hope this game will still end up being fun!)
-- edited to add: you cannot use a letter more than once in your word if it doesn't show up more than once in the phrase or sentence

You can use a word already shown in the sentence if you must (for example, with the above, you can use the word, "kind", if you cannot discover a new word).

When we feel a phrase or sentence has been exhausted of all of its words :), we can start with a new phrase or sentence. If the new sentence or phrase is animal- or cat-related, all the better!

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Blank

from "Be kind to animals"
^^ (I think I'm going to attach the current sentence or phrase to my post(s) so I don't have to keep scrolling up and down the page!)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Mia6! You made me realize I needed to edit my thread rules a bit!
:paperbag: :hugs: :hugs:
I just made the edit up above, sorry! :paperbag:
(Since there is only one 's' in the original sentence, you can only use one 's' in your word)