Game - Answer the last question and ask the next

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Yes, I do. I have to be in the mood for something cold and sweet, but it's great sometimes.

Do you like hot spicy chai?

(I'm drinking that right now.) 

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've never tried it. Drinking coffee right now 

What's your favorite movie of all time?

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lady of the Camelias (1936) based on a novel by Alexander Dumas (Son) with Greta Garbo and Robert Taylor.

What is your favourite ballet?

Last edited:

Primula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tough question for me, but The Deer Hunter is right up there. Definitely my fave DeNiro movie.

What would your dream occupation have been or could be? Definitely would have liked to be a movie actress, but cannot learn lines.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
My dream job would have definitely been in medicine, I find pathology extremely interesting.

What was your least favorite subject in school?

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Maths. I've never been able to do maths but I had the last laugh on my maths teacher because, guess what? Now we do all carry calculators around in our pockets.

What was your favourite subject in school?

lonelocust

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Maths. I have a master's degree in it even. Though maybe I actually like physics a bit better. I'm already sad how many people don't like it, knowing they're missing the great joy it has brought me. (I can't do arithmetic though. I use my calculate for anything with actual numbers.)

Anything you once thought you hated but later came to enjoy?

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Running. I used to hate running when I was in school because they used to make us run against each other and it was all about who came first. Once I started running on my own and focusing on the stress-busting and energizing side of it I started to love it.

What's something you would have loved to do but never got the chance?

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise

Running. I used to hate running when I was in school because they used to make us run against each other and it was all about who came first. Once I started running on my own and focusing on the stress-busting and energizing side of it I started to love it.

What's something you would have loved to do but never got the chance?
I couldn't agree more about running, my sister and I both became avid runners as adults.

I would have loved to backpack around Europe as a young adult.

moorspede

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm trying to get my partner to make me briam  at the moment. 

Have you ever done something stupid which has left you with a life long mark or injury?

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Have you ever done something stupid which has left you with a life long mark or injury?
Yes, so many times. My top 3 are a broken collar bone from riding a horse into a tree, 8 stitches in my right ankle from riding a motor bike into a car and a burn scar from just below my left knee to just above my ankle from spilling hot wax down myself while making wax castings at college.

Have you ever gone to another city or country by yourself on the spur of the moment?

sargon

High Priest of Freya, The Slightly Bitey.
Super Cat
Purraise
Not on the spur of the moment, though I did change my return flight while on a trip once.

Have you ever been skeet (or trap) shooting?

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
That lives on Drury Lane?

Oh yes, I know the muffin man.

Do you know the way to San Jose?

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
No. I'm still trying to master the whole walking thing. 

Are you loyal to a certain brand of your favorite food/drink that you would go without rather than buy a different brand if your favorite was out of stock?

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Of course, I do all the time!  When all they carry is Coke. But how can they run out of Pepsi!?

Do you visit your local shelter and visit the cats and donate, or is it too stressful? (I do, they need the attention more than my feelings, I love them all!) 

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Timothy's Italian Roast k-cups. I'll go without coffee at work if I can't bring mine in from home. I'm down to my last box of k-cups and ordered five boxes from Keurig....they just came on Tuesday.

I've been a Pepsi (high octane only, please) drinker pretty much all my life. Lately, though, I've been on a Coke kick and I don't know why. We have both at home and, I've been going after the Coke.

We donate money, food and "stuff" to our local no-kill shelter. More so at Christmas, but I'll use coupons to buy cat food for the shelter cats and take it in throughout the year. When I retire, I'd really like to volunteer at the shelter, to groom cats, to hold them, to play with them. Rick is already worrying about how many cats I'll bring home (and I haven't even retired yet). I can imagine it will be stressful. But they need people to help. And the cats need people.

Do you like Peeps? (I'm asking because I saw Oreos with Peeps filling in our grocery store the other night. And then I read an article that the Peeps filling is turning your poop pink! 
)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.