Gall bladder duct infection

stephenq

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
One of my cats a deaf rescue named Mabel we adopted at age 10 has a gall bladder duct infection that has resisted all treatments so far and she is now facing the possibility of both surgery and a liver biopsy (liver isn't doing well either).  Any one with experience appreciated for this fairly rare condition.

Thanks

Stephen

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
 Vibes for your baby. I don't have experience with gallbladder but in humans I think when people have gallbladder issues don't they have to cut back on the fats? Hoping your baby finds some comfort. Is Cerenia an option for the upset tummy?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

stephenq

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Vibes for your baby. I don't have experience with gallbladder but in humans I think when people have gallbladder issues don't they have to cut back on the fats? Hoping your baby finds some comfort. Is Cerenia an option for the upset tummy?
Thank you!  Cerenia will be an option if needed, so far she isn't clinical so she has no symptoms, everything is based on blood work and ultrasound, but she will become ill soon most likely if we don't turn it around....