Fuzzy Cat Beds

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
i bought a fuzzy calming cat bed from bed bath and beyond and it has proved to be a good investment for my girls

AndyTilt

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I bought one similar, it currently makes a lovely slipper holder because Jack hates it and Rose hasn't shown any interest.

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bought one when I got the first cat. None of them will have anything to do with it. I use it as a foot-warmer in the guest bedroom where I keep the big TV, so it didn't completely turn out to be a waste of 20 bucks.

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
This is mine. Nothing fancy but it obviously works.Peaches does not like Maggie
20220106_211943.jpg

ladytimedramon

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Believe it or not, Five Below has some pretty nice cat beds for $5

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Do they warm the cat at all? I got a furry, plug in oval one for Zorro which he snubbed, maybe he didn’t like the high edge. Just looking for one that keeps him warm at night.

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lo and behold, one of mine started using the "foot warmer" as a bed. She even smurgles the fuzzy lining. That thing sat there for over five years.

As far as warming goes, I do have another, flat cat bed that stays on a high surface. It's made with some heat-reflecting material inside that keeps kitty warm by reflecting his heat back at him. No heating element inside. Now that one, they all like. I think I bought it at Amazon.

jamie_02

1 kitty ; 1 year old cat named quinn <3
Young Cat
Purraise
my kitty loves her fluffy donut bed, i got it in the dog section at b&m for £10 i think ?? its super fluffy and keeps her super warm, she starts purring the second she hops into it and kneeds it until she drifts off, she usually sleeps for hours in there, whereas if she’s just having a catnap she’ll sleep on the bed in the spare room or on her cat tree :lol: