Furry Clip of the Month - January 2012

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Voting Time! Please choose your three favorite videos and give each one the thumbs-up!

We will tally the votes on Sunday, January 8th to choose our winner!

The Rules:

1. Find the best clip you can that's relevant to the theme this month: Vocal Cats.
  2. Embed the clip into a post in this thread. Please do not just link to it - these posts will get disqualified and deleted. See below for more on how to embed a video.
  3. Don’t delay - this contest only runs for the first week of the month!
  • You may submit a different clip in each of the first four days. Limit of one clip per member per contest day; up to four clips in total submitted at least 24 hours apart.
  • You do not need to own the rights to the video(s), but of course they can be yours. :)
  • The final three days will be dedicated to voting.

Again, the theme for this month is:
Vocal Cats!

Go and find us the funniest, most moving, coolest clips on YouTube of Vocal Cats. As always, please make sure no cats were harmed in any way during the making of the clip. Remember, it's the cat lovers here who will be judging the clips!

The Prize!

The member who posts the video with the most votes at the end of the final three days is awarded:

A nifty award badge to wear for a month! Once our next Furry Clip winner is selected, the award badge is moved on to them.

Da Bird Value Pack! Includes 1 Da Bird Original Single 3 Foot Pole Cat Toy & 2 Replacement Feathers. :shocked:

We're not sure what it is about this toy that makes even the laziest feline chase it, and makes most cats into flying acrobats, but it sure does!!!
:greenpaw: :greenpaw: :greenpaw: :greenpaw: 4 paws up ratings from TCS cats everywhere!

Non-US Members: Similar prize (the same if possible) from "local" Amazon.com or if the product is unavailable your choice of 3 months of Premier Membership at TCS Forums or the monetary equivalent of the prize product (US Dollars) via PayPal.

Good luck everyone!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to Embed a clip? It's real easy! Just look for this button in the editor toolbar and click. It will bring up this box:

Now, Copy the URL of the Youtube video from your browser address bar, and Paste it into the box. Press submit and voila!
If you are using the BB Code Editor, clicking the button will put [VIDEO ][/VIDEO ] (no spaces, of course) in your post with your cursor in the center. Simply Paste the direct link into the post and viola!

The clip is embedded into your post like so:

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Please note that you may not see YouTube videos on some mobile phone or tablet browsers, or may need to install the free Adobe Flash App (if available) to view.

Last edited by a moderator:

bluerexbear

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
These are hilarious!  While listening to all of the videos, my animals surrounded me.  The cats started crying and the dog started barking!  LOL  I dont' have a clip to share...but i have really enjoyed these!

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
These are hilarious!  While listening to all of the videos, my animals surrounded me.  The cats started crying and the dog started barking!  LOL  I dont' have a clip to share...but i have really enjoyed these!
:yeah: Same here. It's driving my cats crazy.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
How many votes are we allowed to cast for this contest?

Thanks
We'll go with three votes for each member. You can also submit videos :)

There's nothing wrong with sharing a video from Youtube and the prize is not for creating a video but for finding and sharing the best video. If it is your video, that's cool too, of course!

minka

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Because I don't feel comfortable using someone else's video in a competition to win a prize  (nor do I think it's right) since I do not own the videos, or created them. I am entering MY own video of a vocal Monet:
I agree, and Very cute :) :)

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
These are all precious! I wish I had more votes! That barking cat is hilarious!