Fur fur fur!

adventuregirl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have had a terrible year fighting an illness and am slowly getting better. I was able to keep up on feeding the cats and changing their litter, but that's about it. Recently I have been able to do a little more and have been deep cleaning my house. There is fur everywhere! I have managed to clean up quite a bit of it with my vacuum that is made for fur removeal, but there are a few areas where it just isn't working. Its mainly on furniture with textures, but also the cat towers. How do you all get tons of fur off that has accumulated? I'm pretty embarrassed that it got this bad, but I was for the most part bed ridden. I am thankful that I am slowly getting better and able to do more.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Its mainly on furniture with textures, but also the cat towers. How do you all get tons of fur off that has accumulated?
Use a sticky roller. I use it for my boy's cat tree and pillows and bed and mats. Get a few rolls as you'll use quite a bit initially and with constant cleaning, you'll need to use less.