Funniest Pranks to Pull, Based on Zodiac Sign

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
April Fool's Day is just right around the corner - whether you love it, hate it or just indifferent, this is just for pure fun!

The-Funniest-Pranks-to-Pull-Based-on-Your-Zodiac-Sign-Infographic.jpg

Hanging confusing sign - that would actually be a reasonable prank to pull on me lol I'm not really slapstick style jokes so totally dandy if well executed!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I loved April Fool's when I was younger but still enjoy pulling a prank on my husband or a friend just for fun. :biggrin:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Filling sweet treats with veggies. Hm, maybe! I eat all the chocolate first then put Brussels sprouts in the box.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I remember we played a prank on my friend in school once during a sleepover. She was very tired and fell asleep early, so we did the old "shaving cream in the hand and tickle her face with a feather" trick. She smeared shaving cream ALL over her face, hair, etc., and was so upset she ran to the bathroom. Her parents were still awake and wanted to know what the commotion was. My friend had washed the shaving cream off and went to her room and locked herself in for the night. Her parents sat us down and told us, "When you play a prank, it's only funny if EVERYONE is laughing." I remember those words to this day. (She accepted an apology, and we all remained good friends for a long time after that!)

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I never can think of a great prank to pull until April 2nd, then by April 1 the next year I forgot! 🤣
So when April 2nd comes this year write your prank idea down on a piece of paper and tape it up somewhere safe. Then when April 1 2024 comes along you'll be all set. I'm the one people like to play pranks on and I can never think of a way to get back at them.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
So when April 2nd comes this year write your prank idea down on a piece of paper and tape it up somewhere safe. Then when April 1 2024 comes along you'll be all set. I'm the one people like to play pranks on and I can never think of a way to get back at them.
One of the guys I've known for over 20 years and I went through a prank war. Nothing mean or cruel, but just little practical jokes, and it was a riot and lasted all summer!