• The Greens Party

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
:hellosmiley:everyone!

A truly wonderful no-kill animal shelter/ low cost clinic, the Animal Welfare Association, is running a fundraiser right now and it could really use some love. It's for a very worthy cause and the fundraiser itself is adorable, although I may be a wee bit biased since my daughter is on their staff and she created it. :catman: AWA is in New Jersey - here's their website for more info. Home - Animal Welfare Association of NJ

Please check out: and vote for your favorite "party" (ahem,Cats :redheartpump:) in the shelter election. For those of us with Dogs :redheartpump: and Bunnies :redheartpump: and/or other small mammals :redheartpump:, you can spread those votes/dollars around!

WhoDo you love.png

The first party that reaches 500 votes (dollars) wins another $500 from one of AWA's sponsors so lets help the Cat party win that prize!

Vote Cat.jpg

Dog Party.jpg

Greens Party.jpg

Interviews with animals (who fortunately are not) in the street reveal some of the pros and cons of each party.

AWA Election news.jpg

It's a tough choice but I'm pushing for the Cats to carry the day!!! :clapcat:

This message approved by @Anne. :agree:

EDIT: For some reason, I am unable to see the link to the Fundraiser on Facebook but it seems others can. If you're one of those unlucky ones like me, just search for the Animal Welfare Association on Facebook and it should come up! I don't know what the problem is - the link does show up in Preview but I apologize for the inconvenience! :angrycat:

Last edited:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:hellosmiley:everyone!

A truly wonderful no-kill animal shelter/ low cost clinic, the Animal Welfare Association, is running a fundraiser right now and it could really use some love. It's for a very worthy cause and the fundraiser itself is adorable, although I may be a wee bit biased since my daughter is on their staff and she created it. :catman: AWA is in New Jersey - here's their website for more info. Home - Animal Welfare Association of NJ

Please check out: and vote for your favorite "party" (ahem,Cats :redheartpump:) in the shelter election. For those of us with Dogs :redheartpump: and Bunnies :redheartpump: and/or other small mammals :redheartpump:, you can spread those votes/dollars around!

The first party that reaches 500 votes (dollars) wins another $500 from one of AWA's sponsors so lets help the Cat party win that prize!

Interviews with animals (who fortunately are not) in the street reveal some of the pros and cons of each party.
It's a tough choice but I'm pushing for the Cats to carry the day!!! :clapcat:

This message approved by @Anne. :agree:

EDIT: For some reason, I am unable to see the link to the Fundraiser on Facebook but it seems others can. If you're one of those unlucky ones like me, just search for the Animal Welfare Association on Facebook and it should come up! I don't know what the problem is - the link does show up in Preview but I apologize for the inconvenience! :angrycat:
*Votin' CAT, of course. CAT all the way. And sharing on fb.*:yeah::winner::yeah: