From Ireland..

islander

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Good morning.. New here... living alone in an isolated dwelling on a small offshore island , West Mayo to be exact . With five cats, all rescues. All neutered of course, aged about 2 years to 15 years . Punch drunk with lack of sleep as we have had a Force 8 gale raging all night with loud hailstorms on the roof. My home is an aluminium unit so that is loud! I am very old and live with CFS/ME but am very happy regardless and need the challenges of this life. I used to breed Siamese but when I came to Ireland and saw the situation with strays I decided to put what I could back into the cat world. Love knitting for good causes; currently angels and Chirsmas bells

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-421021.gif
Islander7 and kitty bunch, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3651.JPG
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Great to hear that you have a heart for cats! Do post photos of your kitties for us to see! :camera:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

islander

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello to you all, so glad you have joined us and thank you for caring for those strays, they need you. Hope you enjoy looking around and please post lots of photos.
Actually it is the cats who look after me as their small needs keep me mobile, and their love soothes the heart..

Sidewinder

"Say what, crackerhead?"
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Kudos to you, Islander7, for taking care of all those kitty cats!!! Your island sounds like paradise to this lifelong small craft sailor... minus the Force 8 gale, of course, LOL. :eek2:

Hello to you all, so glad you have joined us and thank you for caring for those strays, they need you. Hope you enjoy looking around and please post lots of photos.
I'm with Verna on this one, pics of the kitties and the island would be much appreciated!!! Cheers!!! :dancingblackcat:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome, islander, to you and your cats! Now, you can hardly say you're "living alone" with that crew, now can you? LOL, given the choice of living with other people, or living with cats, I'll pick the cats any day of the week! Stay snug and warm while your gale blows outside!

1573852372070.png