From Feral To Lap Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Update: Sopdet came up to within 3 feet of me and I was even able to drink my coffee without her running off. Shaman is pulling her disappearance act again as usual but she'll be strutting on the property in an hour like she owns the place lol

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Here she is this afternoon. Kept her distance but stayed by me like 2 or 3 yards away, watching me intently

Relaxed Sopdet.jpg

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Another update: Cooper and Treasure are coming home tomorrow afternoon. They seem to be acclimated to one another now as in cages next to each other. We'll see when they get home but they both seem to be doing very well. Both are male, but Cooper is 1 1/2 years old, recently neutered and released so he wasn't part of the colony I guess Shaman and Treasure were in.

Meanwhile Shaman and Sopdet seem to be getting along (not best of friends but getting along).

Oh and these cats are weird. Usually music for cats calm them down but that David guy who did music for cats doesn't help these cats. These cats like to chill and listen to the shows from Investigation Discovery. haha

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
Another update: Cooper and Treasure are coming home tomorrow afternoon. They seem to be acclimated to one another now as in cages next to each other. We'll see when they get home but they both seem to be doing very well. Both are male, but Cooper is 1 1/2 years old, recently neutered and released so he wasn't part of the colony I guess Shaman and Treasure were in.

Meanwhile Shaman and Sopdet seem to be getting along (not best of friends but getting along).

Oh and these cats are weird. Usually music for cats calm them down but that David guy who did music for cats doesn't help these cats. These cats like to chill and listen to the shows from Investigation Discovery. haha
So happy the babies are coming home...n gonna be ok..Hope nothing like this happens again...God Willing

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok. On my way to get Treasure and Cooper to bring home. But a quick update. Sopdet came up and sniffed my computer while I was doing a survey.

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
So Noobs 1 is now known as Ambrose. Noobs 2 is now named Cooper. Then we have Treasure. (That makes 3 tabbies) The names are under each photos but if Gmail messes up as usual, Treasure is laying on the concrete, Cooper is the one walking through the grass and Ambrose is the darker orange tabby. Then we have Sopdet formerly called Wichapi. Shaman that you already know. And forever in my heart, no matter where she is now is Shadow. Last but not least my Pepper who I had from 1983 to 2006. I don't have one of Harley that I had to give to someone as Pepper was tearing him apart but he is the gray tabby version of Treasure. Mind you I didn't have access to a camera phone or anything back in those days with Pepper and Harley and so that is the best photo I have of her.

Shaman
View attachment 296209

Treasure
View attachment 296210

Shadow
View attachment 296211
Ambrose
View attachment 296212

Cooper
View attachment 296213

Sopdet
View attachment 296214

Pepper

View attachment 296215
Gorgeous KITTIES

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
Gorgeous KITTIES
Gorgeous KITTIES ....God Bless Shadow..Pepper...n Harley..I know Pepper I think passed 2006...Or left...Shadow left....And u had to give Harley away cause Pepper was terrorizing ...I will soon get to know all them...They are all precious KITTIES...even the ones no longer there...May God be WITH THEM ALL...

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes. Pepper was 23 years old when she passed in 2006

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes. Pepper was 23 years old when she passed in 2006
She lived a long time...MAY SHE RIP
SHE WAS GORGEOUS TOO..ALL THE KITTIES ARE GORGEOUS..THE ONES THERE N THE ONES LEFT..N ONES THAT PASSED..They are n were lucky to have u..n u them...:):heartshape::redheartpump::catrub:

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Shaman, Treasure and Cooper are relaxing by the speaker playing Investigation Discovery right now. I can’t run a tv outside. Oddly music and podcasts don’t interest them. But they love the shows (listening only) on ID Go or Oxygen. Cooper and Treasure aren’t up to fighting after last week. Maybe they’ll get accustomed to each other by the time they fully mend.

Shaman's favorite show is Homicide Hunter: Joe Kenda. I'm thinking it's maybe his voice is soothing although he is talking about his past cases. I'm not sure. Worth investigating though.

Last edited:

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
Shaman, Treasure and Cooper are relaxing by the speaker playing Investigation Discovery right now. I can’t run a tv outside. Oddly music and podcasts don’t interest them. But they love the shows (listening only) on ID Go or Oxygen. Cooper and Treasure aren’t up to fighting after last week. Maybe they’ll get accustomed to each other by the time they fully mend.

Shaman's favorite show is Homicide Hunter: Joe Kenda. I'm thinking it's maybe his voice is soothing although he is talking about his past cases. I'm not sure. Worth investigating though.
Awww relaxing sounds for the babies:):redheartpump::petcat::catlove::catrub::geekcat::purr::sleep2::sleep:
And possibly some relaxing time for you...:):wave3::lol::cloud9:
You deserve it...Have good evening..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.