Welcome to The Cat Site
your cat community
Interact with our community

From Downunder!

Discussion in 'New Cats on the Block' started by Ozcat, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Ozcat

Ozcat Thread Starter TCS Member Kitten

Jul 21, 2018
    Introducing my two rescue kittens, well they were in March, just weighed them this morning and they are 3.8kgs and 3.6kgs just 10 months old. The last few weeks they have been sorting out which is Top Cat. The Rescue asked me last week, 'who is Top Cat' well one day it is Tiffany and one day it is Tamzim.
    After a battle royal this morning for three hours now they have become loving sisters again. But they are different personalities. Queen Tamzim likes her space. Tiffany on the other hand is a real Annie Oakley, she needs leathers and a shot gun under her paw! They were part of a litter of four I am told. They are white and Tabby like their mother, and one other sibling, the fourth sibling was all tabby so my guess is Daddy was a Tabby Tom on the prowl.
    We live in Perth, Western Australia. The Indian ocean side of Australia. Not sure where this site is based? Is it the US? Looking forward to hearing about your babies soon, not sure where I activate this to post?.:hellocomputer:

Attached Files:

aliceneko and rubysmama purraised this.

2. tabbytom

tabbytom Happiness is being owned by a cat Staff Member Mentor

May 12, 2016
    Garden City, Singapore
    48DB75E3-CB29-4D7F-9DC9-FDC1DB813530.gif Ozcat, Tiffany and Tamzim, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm 9F1870C4-1D73-45A7-84A7-5E8CC0B6A628.gif to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
    Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
    Forum Rules

Your kitties are so cute looking! Do post more photo of them!

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

3. rubysmama

rubysmama Forum Helper Staff Member Forum Helper

Nov 25, 2013
    Canada
    Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Tiffany and Tamzim are adorable. :catlove: And look very much alike.

When I read your thread title, I immediately got that "Men at Work" song in my head. ;)

Not totally sure where TCS is based, but we have members from all around the world. Here's a link to more info About Us

4. abyeb

abyeb Charlie's Purrson Staff Member Forum Helper

Feb 18, 2017
    Welcome to TCS! We’re glad to have you here! Tiffany and Tasmin are gorgeous!

5. CatLoverOnWheels

CatLoverOnWheels TCS Member Young Cat

Jun 19, 2018
    Hi, welcome to thecatsite!

Most of the users are from the US but a few of us are from the UK too! I've not been on this site so long but you'll grow to like it here! I have a black and white DSH 3 month kitten called Nalah - She's hard work :lol:

6. kittylove53

kittylove53 TCS Member Alpha Cat

May 15, 2015
    Orange County New York
    Hi Ozcat, and welcome to TCS!Tiffany and Tamzim are beautiful! I believe that TCS is stationed in the USA!We are glad to welcome you from your native Australa.You will love this site!There is so much info,and fun to be had here!

7. Boris Diamond

Boris Diamond Cat Valet Top Cat

Mar 27, 2015
    Welcome to The Cat Site! Your kitties are lovely!

8. GemsGem

GemsGem Mentor Staff Member Mentor

Dec 4, 2013
    England
    Hi and welcome to the site :hithere:
    Your kitties are beautiful :heartshape:

9. Mamanyt1953

Mamanyt1953 Rules my home with an iron paw Staff Member Forum Helper

Oct 16, 2015
    Havelock, North Carolina
    Welcome to you and your girls! They're adorable, aren't they?

I can't begin to tell you where we are actually "based," but our members come from literally all over the world. I am in the USA, but now have friends in Japan, India, Argentina (and several other Central and South American countries), Turkey, Great Britain...just to name a few!

[​IMG]

10. kookycats

kookycats TCS Member Top Cat

Feb 7, 2010
    Naples, Fl
    Welcome. I am in Naples, Florida - but have met friends from all over thru this site and various others. Glad to have you with us. Top of my "bucket list" is to visit Australia someday!

11. caesg

caesg TCS Member Young Cat

Jul 28, 2018
    Your cats are beautiful, and you write so well describing their personalities! I'm writing from the Western USA. Glad to make contact across the oceans!

12. aliceneko

aliceneko TCS Member Top Cat

Dec 28, 2017
    London, England
    Welcome to you and your sweet kittens!

13. Pucks104

Pucks104 My boys! Alpha Cat

Mar 11, 2018
    North Carolina
    Welcome to you, Tiffany and Tamzim!

14. margecat

margecat Mentor Staff Member Mentor

Oct 11, 2006
    Welcome to both you and your adorable cats! :hellocomputer:

15. mani

mani fervent feline fan Staff Member Moderator

Feb 28, 2012
    Australia
    Welcome to the site, @Ozcat, Tamzim and Tiffany. :wave3:

Yes, we are from all over the world... Our members are predominantly from the US but many, many countries are represented here. We have quite a few Aussies, including myself. I'm from 'the other side' (Brisbane).
    You just have to get used to everyone saying 'Fall' when it's our Spring, and talking about chilly Christmases ;)

Enjoy the site :)

16. MissMiloPuss

MissMiloPuss TCS Member Kitten

Apr 15, 2018
    Hello from the UK. I have family in Armadale, Perth. My cat has just turned one year old and she is called Miss Milo. She is a DSH Moggie brown Tabby. Your kitties are lovely ☺