Friskies Pate , Sheba , Fancy Feast Classic , 4 Health GF !

2cats4me

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello people .. I've not been here for awhile . Just wanted to catch up .  Our cats are doing very well . Eating nearly 100% wet diet with just a sprinkle of Young Again Zero Carb . They will eat just about any brand of wet food but their  favorites are Friskies Pate , Sheba , Fancy Feast Classics , 4 Health GF..View media item 413566

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

They look fantastic! 

Count your blessings. Mine are SO picky it's unreal. They like something today and then decide they hate it the next time I give it to them. There are a few foods that they never reject. Friskies poultry based pates are always a winner. They used to like the Sheba pates but now that I have a case of turkey and a case of chicken, they don't want them. They used to LOVE the Pride rabbit. Now they won't touch it. I got the Pride lamb. They kinda like it now after having LOVED it.  I have a case of both. I have to put these aside for a while and reintroduce them. They love to remind me who is REALLY in charge and it is NOT me. 

The dog will eat ANYTHING. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

2cats4me

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@Kat0121  Thank you so much .  It took awhile but they are doing well now with the wet diet .