Friskies Out of Stock?

Bri5

Seek justice, love mercy, walk humbly.
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sams Club sells Friskies in 60s I think, but whatever is in the set box is the only option. There aren't 4 different box types like the 24s and 40s.

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Was able to get a 32-can combo pack of Friskies chicken with gravy at TSC, but it was the last one they had. Cats like chicken, so that's good. Before this, all I found were a couple of 12-packs of Friskies in one-serving bags from Kroger. I should be good for a couple of weeks, but I hope this shortage is transitory.

The cat food section today at TSC looked like Mother Hubbard's cupboard.

Bri5

Seek justice, love mercy, walk humbly.
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I went to the nearest grocer and to Target yesterday. Grocer had been 99% empty of all cans for over a week. They had some Tastefuls, FF, and store brand cans. Target was full of FF, but only a couple cases of Friskies and no single cans.

Petsmart is a little scraggly on Friskies but still has the best selection overall, and of course has 15 other brands well stocked.

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't know what the problem was, but it seems to have fixed itself around here in the past few days. Had to go grocery shopping, and while at Kroger's, I decided I'd look for cat food. Their shelves were full. I bought a mixed 24-pack of Friskies, so I should be good for quite some time now.

Maxi's mommy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I went to place a Chewy order a few weeks ago for some Poultry Platter. It was listed as temporarily out of stock. So was every single other pate 24 pack! Weird, but ok. I got a multipack of some other flavors that I was just hoping they would eat.

Then I went to Kroger...no pate flavors except for one!

Has anyone else had trouble finding Friskies pates?
I'm on the Eastside of Seattle and there is a Neighborhood Grocery WalMart. They have everything. Regular Fancy Feast like Turkey and Giblets is 70 cents a can incl tax, and the medleys in the blue can like Chicken Florentine are 90 cents a can.
Chewy is eliminating cheaper cat food brands like Friskies in favor of more expensive cat food brands like Weruvia BFF and Fussie Cat and Grainger.
WalMart has online shopping now. I know you can order cat food.

WalMart has FF broth in every flavor. They have online shopping.

I live in Bellevue WA.

Last edited by a moderator: