Friendly Feral Hurt

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

julie310

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you. I can be to anxious and overly cautious though at times. I am new to cats and their behavior.

Shane Kent

Crazy Cat Gentleman
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you. I can be to anxious and overly cautious though at times. I am new to cats and their behavior.
You can never be overly cautious when it comes to the things you love.

Cats are a lot like people. Totally unpredictable pains in the butt. And they can be annoyingly cute:) Don't let them stress you out they can be as stubborn as a kid wanting candy at the checkout stand, lol. Step back and enjoy it, take your time no big hurry. The little critter will worm their way into anyone's heart if given the chance.

Be patient and don't let it stress you out :)

Shane Kent

Crazy Cat Gentleman
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh ya, I almost forgot to say. ________ the ________ at your work and if we never cross paths again have an amazingly great life and not the __________ life I wish on some of your co-workers. Actually, have an amazingly great life even if we do cross paths again:)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

julie310

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh ya, I almost forgot to say. ________ the ________ at your work and if we never cross paths again have an amazingly great life and not the __________ life I wish on some of your co-workers. Actually, have an amazingly great life even if we do cross paths again:)
Thank you....it is stressful. Not only do I have to find homes for these 4 but I also have a Big Black male that was dropped off a month back. He is starting to trust me and I feel the need to get him before he ruined mentally from being dumped but I have no where to put him by himself nor the resource's. It's a shame really he is a beautiful boy. SIGHHHHH