Friend cant remember her username..So she cant login

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey..I have a friend that wants to join the site...she has a little little dog and a cat of course..And she cant remember her username ..so she cant get logged in...Thanks for any help

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
Your friend can also try logging in with her email. If she doesn't remember her password, Lost Password will help her get the password.
She saying she cant remember her username...Says when she tries to login it says username is not correct..

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Is she using her email as the username? I would recommend trying the Lost Password link. This would send her a password reset and the username.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
If she is totally new, then she never had a username and will need to create a new account.
She said she created her account..And when she went to hit register ...It says this email is already in use...And she cant login...I really dont know what shes done...lol its my daughter...She dont live with me...So I really dont know what shes done wrong with it.lol

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
If her email is already in use and she is getting emails, then go to the Lost Password link and enter the email there. She will get an email with the username and she can reset the password.