Friday June 24th question of the day

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Patches would probably be the flash because for a cat that is normally so chilled when he gets the zoomies, he's fast :lol:. Bandit is a different story, he'd be a bad guy. So probably loki, because he's always causing chaos but he's funny with it. He also wants to overthrow his brother and become top cat.:lol:.

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Zorro is already a masked crusader, but since he has mostly hung up his sword, inwardly now he reminds me of Magneto… b/c he is sagacious, and secretly knows what I’m thinking before I do.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Charlotte would be Wonder Woman. She is the most confident cat I have had. The first visit to the vet which was only a couple of weeks after I brought her home from the shelter she made an escape from the exam room because she wanted to investigate what was on the other side of the door. I have never had a cat do that. They usually don't want to go anywhere except back in the carrier to go home. She was in a mostly cage free shelter with a number of other cats, I think that is where she got that way.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think due to his personality, Chester would be Superman, however, he's also a little clumsy so he's probably more the mild mannered Clark Kent. Thinking further though, he LOVES to climb things...so perhaps Spiderman would be a good fit.
Lily wouldn't be a super hero....she's more of a mob boss that would have others do her biddings while enjoying the high life of being rich.
Bynx would be Batman. He's cunning and has the ability to use everyday objects as weapons, so I'm sure his use of a utility belt would be fantastic. He's also quite stealthy (when he wants to be).
Plus he looks good as Batman...don't you think?
1656085467396.png
1656085514536.png

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats would probably those in the Umbrella Academy - siblings in a dysfunctional family. LOL

Barley would be Klaus Hargreeves, always sleeping and inactive.
Graham would be Number Five - Now you see her, now you dont, super fast and super intelligent.
Bourbon would be Vanya Hargreeves - you don't know how strong her powers are until you piss her off.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Sundar would be Fat Fury... it's only one letter away from Fat Furry and he is a tad overweight but very strong.
Herbie-the-Fat-Fury.jpg

Nilah is Ms Marvel. Apparently she's extremely flexible!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Carleton would be Spiderman because he has superhuman strength, is friendly and respectful.