Free Litter Genie with purchase of Frisco litter from Chewy

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Chewy is giving a free Litter Genie with the purchase of ONE bag of Frisco cat litter. You can't beat that with a stick. I think I'll get one. I could use another bag of Dr. Elsey's dry anyway. I just can't stand it when litter comes in a bag. It rips so easily. Especially when a certain furry monster whose name rhymes with Lilith uses her claws on it. :lol: :dancingblackcat:

Frisco & Litter Genie - Free shipping | Chewy

Lulu&Finn

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I love my litter genies. They are the best. When the kids were little we had diaper genies. (I had three in diapers at once ) I knew I’d love the litter one just as much.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love my litter genies. They are the best. When the kids were little we had diaper genies. (I had three in diapers at once ) I knew I’d love the litter one just as much.
I took the deal. I had a Diaper Genie when DD was little too. They are great.

ZombieTiger

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Not to hijack the thread, but would a diaper genie work as well with cat litter as with diapers? I'm asking because it's more than half the price where I live (not in Chewy territory).

ladytimedramon

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My question is "How is the Frisco Litter?" I wouldn't mind a second litter genie just in case. But right now I'm still looking for a litter we like. The Okocat pellets were "OK" on the tracking, but "meh" on scooping and Delilah wasn't really covering up well. Not that crazy about the smell of the Fresh Step low tracking, and the tidy cat I'm trying right now tracks like crazy.

She's a witch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My question is "How is the Frisco Litter?" I wouldn't mind a second litter genie just in case. But right now I'm still looking for a litter we like. The Okocat pellets were "OK" on the tracking, but "meh" on scooping and Delilah wasn't really covering up well. Not that crazy about the smell of the Fresh Step low tracking, and the tidy cat I'm trying right now tracks like crazy.
If you want to try grass feed litter, Frisco has that type on this promo. It’s not as good as SmartCat or Petco’ SoPhresh imo, but decent option. It clumps well, have the least dust of all the types of litters I tried (although Frisco had more than SmartCat) but it tracks.

ladytimedramon

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I went ahead and ordered one of the clay. I need less tracking not more. Dust isn't a problem for me.

Lulu&Finn

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
RE the Diaper Genie:
The Diaper Genie takes each diaper and twists it into separate "links" like sausage. When you remove it it's one continuous "link" of diapers inside their bag material. The Litter Genie puts it all into one big bag. I'm trying to think what could cause this to be a problem and nothing is coming to mind.

Lulu&Finn

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well, I just watched an instruction video on the Diaper Genie and they no longer have the same system. (kids are 25, 23,23 and 18 lol) It's almost the exact same system as the Litter Genie (no more sausage links). If I need more of these I will be getting the diaper one. It is supposed to hold 100 dirty diapers. With two cats I empty the Litter Genie once a week.