Free Alnutrin

babs' slave

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi,
If someone in the USA currently uses egg shell calcium Alnutrin and wants 10 prepackaged packs, I'll send it to you for free.
Just be the first one who responds here.

darg

Gizmo
Alpha Cat
Purraise
All I use is the Egg Shell Alnutrin. Am I the winner? I never win anything.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babs' slave

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well, I think darg is the winner.
mwallace056, am I understanding right that you don't use alnutrin?

babs' slave

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Gotcha, thanks.
Okey doke. We have a winner. Darg, please PM me with your address and I'll send it tomorrow or Saturday.

darg

Gizmo
Alpha Cat
Purraise
PM sent.

Your kind offer is greatly appreciated.
Thanks so much.

babs' slave

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
You're welcome! I sent a PM back.

lisahe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry Alnutrin didn't work out for you, babs' slave babs' slave ... but glad you benefited, darg darg ! (I came upon the thread four minutes after darg had checked in! Then again, I had just received a package of Alnutrin a few hours earlier...)

babs' slave

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry Alnutrin didn't work out for you, babs' slave babs' slave ... but glad you benefited, darg darg ! (I came upon the thread four minutes after darg had checked in! Then again, I had just received a package of Alnutrin a few hours earlier...)
Thanks. I do wish it had worked as well. My poor CKD cat is only eating Fancy Feats now and that's loaded with phosphorous. But I put the phosphorous binder in it and pray for the best.

darg

Gizmo
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Now I almost feel guilty for beating you to it. ;)
Then again, you just got some and I'm almost out so I guess it works out.
If my fincky cat gets tired of it, which is always a possibility, I'll send you what I have left. Right now, the homemade turkey with Alnutrin is all that he seems to want to eat in the afternoon and evening.

lisahe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Now I almost feel guilty for beating you to it. ;)
Then again, you just got some and I'm almost out so I guess it works out.
If my fincky cat gets tired of it, which is always a possibility, I'll send you what I have left. Right now, the homemade turkey with Alnutrin is all that he seems to want to eat in the afternoon and evening.
I'm glad you winked because there's no reason whatsoever to feel guilty! :p I'm stocked up for a while and you weren't so everything worked out perfectly!

Thanks. I do wish it had worked as well. My poor CKD cat is only eating Fancy Feats now and that's loaded with phosphorous. But I put the phosphorous binder in it and pray for the best.
Well, the good thing is that she's eating, though, that's what's most important. It's wet food and you have the binder, so that's a good start. I hope that's working out!