Welcome to The Cat Site
your cat community
Interact with our community

France's Eu Minister Names Her Cat 'brexit'...

Discussion in 'IMO: In My Opinion' started by FelisCatus, Mar 19, 2019.

1. FelisCatus

FelisCatus Thread Starter RIP </3 Alpha Cat

Dec 27, 2018
    Article Title: France's EU minister names her cat 'Brexit' because when she opens the door 'he stays put'

Source: France's EU minister names her cat 'Brexit' because when she opens the door 'he stays put'

"Nathalie Loiseau, France's minister for European affairs, told Le Journal du Dimanche this week that she has named her cat "Brexit" because he is often reluctant to leave.

“He wakes me up every morning meowing to death because he wants to go out, and then when I open the door he stays put, undecided, and then glares at me when I put him out," Loiseau said."

I couldn't help but chuckle at this.

:clapcat:

doomsdave purraised this.

2. doomsdave

doomsdave TCS Member Top Cat

Dec 2, 2016
    California
    Have to love anyone with a sense of humor, especially about something as potentially disastrous as Brexit, though perhaps not for France.

I have at least one cat I could call Exit. Open the door and there she is, waiting to get out, and become Coyote fodder.

Britain is, like all big nations, many nations, with many attitudes and approaches.

I'm getting a sense that a reconsideration election might lead to a reversal. Be interesting to see.

Great Great Grandma, aka Exit.

Kat0121 purraised this.

3. mani

mani fervent feline fan Staff Member Moderator

Feb 28, 2012
    Australia