Four Mouseketeers In The High Desert!!!

Sidewinder

"Say what, crackerhead?"
Alpha Cat
Purraise
"M-I-C...K-E-Y... M-O-U-S-E!!!" 🐭

Gonna start a new thread for the four cats: Phoenix, Molly, Tiger & Crackhead!!! Got sidetracked there by some phone calls and texts, had to alert my friends to this excellent Baylor-Oklahoma game, if yer a football fan I highly recommend it, LOL. Anyway, lemme post these pics so I can get on with the homemade turkey soup, I'm lagging in that regard, though I DID get all my laundry done and I've enjoyed quality time with the kittehs!!! :catrub:

Here we go:

IMG_6410.JPG IMG_6507.JPG IMG_6508.JPG IMG_6509.JPG IMG_6510.JPG IMG_6513.JPG IMG_6515.JPG IMG_6542.JPG

Crazy Little Miss Mulligan yanked the Twinings Earl Grey teabag out of my mug this morning!!! Back in a flash with more kitteh pics, WOOHOO!!! :bluecat:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Sidewinder

"Say what, crackerhead?"
Alpha Cat
Purraise
"GOOD GOLLY, MISS MOLLY!!!" 🎵

IMG_6544.JPG IMG_6545.JPG IMG_6546.JPG IMG_6548.JPG IMG_6549.JPG IMG_6550.JPG IMG_6551.JPG IMG_6552.JPG IMG_6553.JPG IMG_6530.JPG

There's Tiger in the foreground in that last pic, Miss Molly is looking out the window at something, LOL. Molly sure is filling out fast with all the good food... she was awfully skinny when I first rescued her, but she looks better now and she doesn't feel as bony under my hand, yeah? So we're good, don't mind all the cat toys... my home is a veritable minefield of cat toys, LOL. :eek2:

P.S. There's that cheesy Bond flick on the flatscreen, complete with Hollywood explosions, LOL. I'll hafta buy another bureau or table to replace the fish-handled bureau which used to be under the TV, I sold that set when I needed some money... but I'll visit the thrift shops next weekend after payday and see what I can find to replace the bureau and small end table, I'm temporarily using a folding wooden table to hold the DVD player, TV remotes, surge protector, etc. Meh, no worries, I'll find some cool furniture to replace each missing item, there's always something at the thrift shops, LOL... :coolcat:

Last edited:

Sidewinder

"Say what, crackerhead?"
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Round #3 of kitteh pics, here we have Little Miss Mulligan's first excursion into the yard, with Tiger & Crackhead watching over her like good kittehs:

IMG_6518.JPG IMG_6517.JPG IMG_6521.JPG IMG_6519.JPG IMG_6524.JPG IMG_6527.JPG IMG_6523.JPG IMG_6531.JPG

One shot is blurry, it shows Tiger chasing Little Miss Molly through the weeds... they move so fast that the cheesy Canon cam can't keep up with 'em, LOL. That's not a tree stump in the last pic, it's a log section which I propped in the corner of the chain-link fence so the cats would have a way to look over the top and check the neighborhood, aye? More on that in a moment... 🕰

Sidewinder

"Say what, crackerhead?"
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Round #4 of kitteh pics, then I'm off to cook primo homemade turkey soup, this game is exciting so I've been watching it when I should've been posting, LOL...

IMG_6532.JPG IMG_6533.JPG IMG_6534.JPG IMG_6535.JPG IMG_6536.JPG IMG_6537.JPG IMG_6538.JPG IMG_6539.JPG IMG_6540.JPG IMG_6541.JPG

Little Miss Molly walked the fence like a circus performer, despite Tiger's harassment early on, LOL. Tiger is such a knucklehaid, he's always causing trouble, almost as much trouble as Crackhead causes when that fool cat is on a binge. But isn't Molly a sweet little cat? She'll be magnificent once she fills out a bit, she just needs a little time and heaps of good food... speaking of that, it's time for me to get hot on that turkey soup, LOL. Dang, this football game is good at the end, nothing like conference championship football to make one's Saturday that much more exciting... oh, yeah, these kitteh shots were taken earlier when the sky was cloudy, the sun is shining now and it's gonna be a bee-yoo-ti-ful day, 10-4??? Cheers!!! 🍺

Edit: Now we're in overtime and the Sooners just scored, WOOHOO!!! Guess we'll see what Baylor can do here in a second... 🏈

Last edited:

Sidewinder

"Say what, crackerhead?"
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Boiling down the bird as I watch more football... my kitchen is starting to smell really good and I haven't even added the fresh onion, celery, baby carrots & seasoning, not to mention the pasta shells, LOL. I did add a little salt to the pot earlier, just enough to make the soup mighty tasty... but I'll add black pepper later as the cooking progresses. Again, not too much, I like my soup with flavors I can recognize, no overkill on the salt or pepper. I'll be sure to photograph the finished soup, it should be awesome with a buttered roll on the side!!! CHEERS!!! :celebrate:

P.S. Kittehs are hangin' out with me, the sky clouded over again and the sun is MIA, no problem for me since the temp is still pleasant and I'm watching football anyway, LOL. 🏈

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks for the collage of awesome pics and a peek at the lovely scenery from your yard. :thumbsup:
BTW, DH told me OK won in overtime! :beerchug: