Four month old kitten stuck in air ducts for FIVE DAYS

FloodFeSTeR

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cousins 4 month old kitten is stuck somewhere in our vents and we can't find her. We've placed food and water down in and around every open vent and nothing has been touched. I don't know what to do anymore. Please help us

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can you hear anything? How do you know the kitten is down there? Is the heat on? Could she have gotten back into the furnace? You might have to go where you last heard her and break through the wall. she may be truly stuck. The best thing to do is to call every furnace company you can, or plumber and see if they have a scope they can run through the ducts to find her. We have had luck with plumbers who have that. That way you will know exactly where she is. 5 days is getting to a critical point, you HAVE to have them come out ASAP.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

FloodFeSTeR

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
We're in a trailer so i don't think she could have gotten into a furnace. We know she's in there because my cousin saw her but no one has seen her since, but we've heard her. We have literally no money to call anyone, which is the worry. We've cut into the ducts ourselves and she was still meowing but she's gone quiet now, that was maybe five minutes before i made this post.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

FloodFeSTeR

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cousins 4 month old kitten is stuck somewhere in our vents and we can't find her. We've placed food and water down in and around every open vent and nothing has been touched. I don't know what to do anymore. Please help us
WE FOUND HER! SHE GOT INTO THE FURNACE AND SINCE IT DIDN'T WORK SHE WAS STUCK IN IT