four kittens!!

parisinthe30sx

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So, I've been caring for a beautiful tuxedo kitty. One day she just showed up on my doorstep with four kittens about 5weeks old in tow. I have called pretty much every rescue, and vet in my area. I'm at a loss. I currently have another cat in my spare room whom I adopted, trying to get her integrated to my own cats. I have no other space for a momma and kittens. She's still very protective of them. I have alot of tomcats, raccoons,coyotes in my area (Woodstock ga,) I'm terrified something will happen to them but I'm literally at a loss on what to do. I don't have the funds to get momma spayed yet. Last resort is the shelter which I am completely against doing as I know they'd be euthanized since there is so many cats. Does anyone have any advice? Is there anyone in ga that would be willing to help? I will sponsor the whole family to help pay for their food and medical, if someone would be willing to give them a chance.thank you

Last edited:

ondine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm sorry I don't know of any rescues in your area.  I googled and got these two but I am thinking you probably already called them?

Our Pal's Place, Inc.

Pet Adoption Service

4508 Canton Rd · (678) 795-0202

Cherokee County Humane Society

5900(Bells Ferry Rd, Acworth, GA 30102

(770) 592-8072

Angels Among Us Pet Rescue, Inc.

PO Box 821, Alpharetta, GA 30009

877-404-5874

(877) 404-5874(877) 404-5874

If not, hopefully they can help.  If you haven't polled the neighbors, I would try that.  Someone may be aware of who owns this cat (or admit to it).  Hopefully, someone can help you with them.

Have you asked your vet for advice?  They often know of resources who might help.  At the very least, he or she may work out a plan with you,.  Vets often help adopt out kittens, as well.

Good luck - and thank you for helping them.  You are making a big difference in their lives!

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If Woodstock is in the Atlanta area, I am sure there are several no-kill shelters in the area. Put Google to work for yourself.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

parisinthe30sx

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
If Woodstock is in the Atlanta area, I am sure there are several no-kill shelters in the area. Put Google to work for yourself.
I called a few no kill shelters, best friends is one of the biggest in Atlanta, and they said they were at full capacity. I assumed since it's a shelter they would be willing to take them but I guess not. I think I've looked up every vet and rescue In north Georgia, Now it's a waiting game. hopefully they contact me back. If anything I'll catch them and bring them to a low cost spay and neuter clinic , and then release them back on my property.