Found The Perfect Toothbrush!

Azazel

Time spent with cats is never wasted.
Top Cat
Purraise
So I’ve been experimenting with different toothbrushes because my one cat with chronic gingivitis hates absolutely everything I put in her mouth except q-tips. The q-tips are okay but they don’t scrape her teeth. She just hates anything too big or invasive so every pet brush or finger brush I tried was rejected. I finally found something that she not only accepts but that’s also way easier to use than any other brush!

These things:!!!!

CE96CA14-2A91-40BC-92B8-82979F5120DF.jpeg

You have to purchase the thicker ones and they are perfect! You can bend the heads which allows you to brush more easily without having to stick the entire thing in their mouth. They also work great because they’re meant for flossing human teeth. I wash and reuse each of them several times before discarding but I’m pretty sure you can also get replacement heads.

Yay! :dance:

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
I'm going to have to look for those. They don't work well will my teeth, but I never thought about using them for the cats.

VintageLahni

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Holy Moly Holy Cow!!!
This might be perfect for my cats too!!!!
I have been struggling with my cats!!
Not to mention it is already so difficult to have their theeth cleaned up, I ve been barely keeping up with a finger brush which was the 4th tried product..!!

OMG! I’m SO EXCITED to try this!!
Can’t wait!!

I love you so much for this precious info!!

Thank you!!
Thank you!!
Thank you!!
Thank you!!