Found Kittens

Dluce48

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello I'm new here: my Husband found two kittens in our shed 1 week ago today. I'm hoping to get them to the vet on Tuesday, because I want to make sure they're ok. I'm a dog mom, so kitten care is all new to me but I love all animals so there going to be well taken care of and very happy at my house. one of the kittens is very playful now, but the other not so much. I have so many questions but I'm going to look around this site, and see if my questions can be answer but reading other peoples post. looking forward to getting all the help I need and looking forward to posted my updates as the kittens get bigger and more familiar with our home. Don't know yet if their mail or female so they don't have names! but if the orange one is female it's going to be ginger / if male Elmo. if the black one is female it's going to be Mia / if male diesel.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
:hellosmiley: Dluce48, welcome to TCS!

Thank you for taking in these two kitties and for giving them a warm and fur-ever loving home and a safe sanctuary for them to live out their lives :clapcat:

They are lovely! :hearthrob: :redheartpump:

Since this is your first time owning cats or rather the cats own you, do read the articles below to orientate yourself on taking care of a cat.

If you have any questions, feel free task and post them I. the appropriate forum page to get a speedier reply and do check out the many informative articles we have here in :- Articles | The Cat Site

bringing-home-a-new-cat-the-complete-guide.29657
first-time-cat-owners-guide.33669
how-to-help-a-new-cat-adjust-to-your-home.32804
kitten-proofing-your-home-13-practical-tips.33888
common-foods-that-are-harmful-to-cats.30181
household-chemicals-and-your-cats.29641
first-aid-for-cats.22464
cats-lilies-avoid-the-danger-lurking-in-your-home.33397
the-litterbox-what-every-cat-owner-needs-to-know.33457
how-to-choose-the-right-litterbox.32515

Enjoy your stay :thumbsup:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Dluce48

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
thank you so much. I will get right into these articles and start learning what I need to know to keep this little guys / or girls purr - fect. :purr:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
thank you so much. I will get right into these articles and start learning what I need to know to keep this little guys / or girls purr - fect.
B23897A4-51D3-4BD3-9BCF-7803C930DEA6$L0$001~photo.GIF

Would you be able to trap momma cat or daddy cat and have them spayed and neutered? This will help reduce any abandoned kittens and curb the population growth.

Avery

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm so glad that your husband found these two adorable kittens! They are precious! I didn't have cats when I was growing up so knew nothing about them, but as an adult, I have come to just love having them in my life and I'm sure you will, too! The Cat Site is a wonderful place to get good advice and support. Thank you for caring for these sweet little ones!

Dluce48

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm glad they walked into our lives too. I love dogs, but I knew after seeing these sweet faces, I was going to love them too. So far what I've been reading has helped me learn a lot more about kittens/Cats than I knew 2 days ago. I'm glad I found this site.

Sylvia Jones

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh they are so sweet Having 2 of them is so much better than 1 They will always have a buddy to play with and kittens play A LOT! My 2 are 15 weeks old and are so bonded with each other Enjoy you will love being a cat mom This site is great for information Keep posting pictures

Dluce48

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
WE I first want to thank everyone, and let you know that my black kitten if finally coming out to show that it's not afraid anymore. tomorrow I'm calling the vet to make an appointment to make sure there healthy, and to finally find what I have males / females.

white shadow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Dluce48 and welcome to the forum !

That's great news that Mia/Diesel has joined the household.

I've come to inform you that you have much more to do besides read articles and call the Vet..............you have to take and show us pictures of these little treasures! LOTS of pictures !

That's the price of membership here!:flail:

OK. Now, here, this will help you: How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post

We're standing by:lol:

Dluce48

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi Dluce48 and welcome to the forum !

That's great news that Mia/Diesel has joined the household.

I've come to inform you that you have much more to do besides read articles and call the Vet..............you have to take and show us pictures of these little treasures! LOTS of pictures !

That's the price of membership here!:flail:

OK. Now, here, this will help you: How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post

We're standing by:lol:
I will do so ever chance I get.