Found A Small Bunny

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, I think you could find her a decent home if you listed on classified sites and social media. If she's friendly I'm sure it won't be too hard. Ask for an adoption fee of at least $20 to make it unprofitable for those who want a rabbit for meat/pet food.

Have you put up "found" ads and called Animal Control to report a found pet? She looks well-cared for and may have escaped accidentally. Granted, people do dump rabbits fairly often, but you never know.

If the stress is just way too much for you, go ahead and take her to the SPCA. Friendly rabbits usually get adopted, it's not the worst place for her to be.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Lalka

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She is at the SPA now...and i am more sad than i should be for a bunny who was not even mine. Can't stop crying when i look at her empty cage or bowl (its stupid but i cant help it). She was a lot of trouble but i miss her and worry so much :( Thank you everyone for your help. I didnt know a bunny could be so special.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Lalka

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My cats are doing better tho...Pie kinda got used to Bun but Bee is her normal self again.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Huh...I didn't know that. I bet my cats would try though, they are little killers. Maggie made a grab for our chickens through a gate and one pecked her in the foot. She never tried that again.