Fostering Pregnant Cat, just introducing ourselves!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
  How cute are these guys!   Gee, now looking at them as they are curled up infront of Millie, and held in your hand I can see how big the little black kitten is - and his head is huge in relation to the others!

That last photo with the gray and white kitty feeding is hilarious as well as adorable beyond words.  

crimmie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
:clap: Nice job, Millie, and Millie's human :lol3:
They are all adorable!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

3rd-time-foster

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Just thought I'd give an update :) Millie's kittens are 9 weeks old today! Two of them went together a few days ago to a loving home. My kids have convinced their dad to keep the grey and white baby at his house :) Millie has recovered and has been spayed and we are searching for a forever home for her. We have a new Foster who's got 2 more weeks or so to go. Attaching a few pics of the grown up babies :) it was so hard to let the black and white fuzzballs go, he was like a ragdoll, just so snugly in your arms, never had his claws out. Sigh.

Last edited by a moderator:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

They grow up so fast don't they.  Just look at the 3 of them all filled out and fluffed up there eating their mush.   What a big hole you must feel in your home right now.  
    The new foster must help some, but it's always hard seeing little ones go to new homes.  Is the super-fluffy gray babe on their own one of Millie's or is that your new foster?   Looks to be a different build and fur type to Millie's crew in their latest pic'.   

How is Millie?  Is she super sleek and shiny furred now she's stopped feeding her kittens and been in your home for a nice long while?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

3rd-time-foster

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Only a few of the pics posted. That is the same grey kitten, just different angles :) Millie looks so sleek and skinny now! Our new foster is a brown tabby, no idea what the dad looks like, should be interesting! It does break my heart when the babies go but our adoptive "parents" have always been good at keeping in touch which makes it easier!! And knowing the grey and white kitty (Matrix) is only a few blocks away and I will still see him, makes me happy! Attaching the other two pics that didn't post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
They are too cute for words! Love cats with ragdoll in them too :).

bemba

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm (Not so) patiently waiting for my rescue cat Saffy to have her babies, I love searching birthing threads. LOVE the grey and white kitten, that would have been my pick :) Thanks for sharing.

anneno2

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Millie will naturally be skittish for a while and protective of her babies so let her rest and in her Mummy time she will let you pick them up and sex them. I only wish I lived nearby I would take one But, sadly I'm in Australia and to get he is more than a buss ride. So I will just love them from a distance. y Bitty--Boo was a tuxedo cat and he took the most care for his white shirt and his black waistcoat. It was only at the end his coat turned a rust colour. Ray buried him near the orchids he was still our Bit kept it nice and clean Right to the end. Lot Raymond (my significant other) put a great big pot over the top of his grave. They would have a something to cover it and I bought a huge tupulan ten thousand strong tea

terracotta pot