Foster Puppies!

Animal Freak

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey, everyone! I got my first two foster puppies a couple of weeks ago. They're about eleven weeks I think. They're brothers from a litter of six and are terrier mixes. They're named Leon (little brown pup) and Lamont (bigger black pup) They're wonderful little pups and I've really enjoyed having them. They also gave me the opportunity to photograph animals other than my own pets in a home environment, so good practice. I did a photoshoot with them and thought I'd share them all with you.

IMG_6500_1.jpg IMG_6519_9.jpg IMG_6533_17.jpg IMG_6566.jpg IMG_6567.jpg IMG_6572.jpg IMG_6594.jpg IMG_6601.jpg

Attachments

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Fantastic photoshoot and adorable pups. So glad Leon is going to his forever home Tuesday. Fingers crossed Lamont is just waiting for that "special" person to arrive. :crossfingers:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Animal Freak

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fantastic photoshoot and adorable pups. So glad Leon is going to his forever home Tuesday. Fingers crossed Lamont is just waiting for that "special" person to arrive. :crossfingers:
Thank you! They're super cute. I hope Lamont gets a home soon. He's fantastic, really. They do seem to have gotten a cold or something though. We're going to the vet tomorrow. My dog had been sneezing and we treated her for allergies. She's not sneezing now, but one of my cats and Leon are. Leon has crusty eyes too and Lamont had been getting some goop in his eyes the other day.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
I am late, but oh my heart! :redheartpump: :hearthrob: :redheartpump:
Such cute puppies!!! What is it with them that makes my heart go crazy? :loveeyes:

Beautiful photos, too! Love them!

Animal Freak

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am late, but oh my heart! :redheartpump: :hearthrob: :redheartpump:
Such cute puppies!!! What is it with them that makes my heart go crazy? :loveeyes:

Beautiful photos, too! Love them!
Thank you! They were wonderful puppies. I especially got attached to Lamont. (Un)Fortunately, he went to his new home Saturday. I'm officially puppy-less. :yess::bawling2:

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you! They were wonderful puppies. I especially got attached to Lamont. (Un)Fortunately, he went to his new home Saturday. I'm officially puppy-less. :yess::bawling2:
:redheartpump:
Awws, you can always foster. Who knows, you may find your heart dog among the fosters you may take in. :)

You have a good heart. Thank you for fostering those pups. It is always an achievement when they go to their forever loving homes.

Animal Freak

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:redheartpump:
Awws, you can always foster. Who knows, you may find your heart dog among the fosters you may take in. :)

You have a good heart. Thank you for fostering those pups. It is always an achievement when they go to their forever loving homes.
Well, I don't think I can do it again for a while. I just started school, so I'm quite busy. Lamont was fairly easy to take care of by the time school started, but I can't keep up with the house training and socialization. But I definitely want to do it again.

Thank you. It was a joy to foster them. It's just hard to let them go after putting so much time and effort into working with them. It's impossible to do it without forming some sort of attachment.

:yeah: I completely agree!

Your compassion and good effort not only helped the foster pups but led them to find their permanent homes. :thumbsup:
Thank you! It was a wonderful experience. They both deserve the best and I can only hope they get it in their new homes.