Foster Kitten Adventure (1 Sweet + 1 Feral)

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much @mani for changing my thread title and moving it to a new forum!

I love posting all the updates, especially when Cribbage makes new progress, but it's been kind of lonely getting really excited about her changes and not seeing anyone here getting excited right along with us.

Hopefully now we'll drum up a nice audience to enjoy watching her transformation. :hearthrob:
I've been with you from the start but I've been working so much overtime that when I get home Gypsy needs lots of attention and doesn't let me get much done including posting. You guys are doing great.:cheerleader: :goldstar: :clap:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

m3rma1d

NeoMaxiZoomDweebie
Super Cat
Purraise
I was half asleep last night drifting off to a podcast and suddenly I felt my bed shaking and I got jostled fully awake...

The gals were grooming each other to sleep.
:hearthrob::hearthrob:

m3rma1d

NeoMaxiZoomDweebie
Super Cat
Purraise
This morning as a 4 week anniversary present, Cribbage PURRED as I pet her. I got a video but it sucks, so I'll try and get another one later.

Meanwhile here's a pic of the two hongry little gals.

m3rma1d

NeoMaxiZoomDweebie
Super Cat
Purraise
It's hard to get decent video haha so I just posted the one from yesterday.
Our very first PURR-PURRZ!!

I vacuumed after, I swear.
:flail:
I'd been nervous that if I ran the vacuum she'd freak out and we'd have to start over. Both her and Fiddle only hid whilst I was actually vacuuming and just a few minutes afterward. Yay!

m3rma1d

NeoMaxiZoomDweebie
Super Cat
Purraise
Little Miss Cribbage is getting awfully close to my lap over the last couple of days...

m3rma1d

NeoMaxiZoomDweebie
Super Cat
Purraise
They are adorable!
Thank you!!

IMG_20190131_163824_221.jpg
A friend sent them 20 peacock feathers off their wish list, they're sooooo excited! Definitely their favorite toy. I'm gonna have to send some along with them whenever they go to their forever home! :) (and we don't really play with them all at once like this, it was just for the pic. But they killed the one we did play with in 20 minutes flat.)

m3rma1d

NeoMaxiZoomDweebie
Super Cat
Purraise
Cribbage is getting really good at coming up on the bed while I'm lying down. Sometimes she even follows the little command to come on up and hang out with me and Fiddle. :)

20190202_151818.jpg

m3rma1d

NeoMaxiZoomDweebie
Super Cat
Purraise
So...
Boyfie visited for a couple days and I was afraid it would freak Cribbage out and possibly set back her socializing a bit, but she stayed right around us.
He didn't get to actually touch her, but she did play with him (peacock feathers!) and she got pretty close to his hands for sniffs. :)
He noted that she follows me a lot. Don't get attached, kid!
One morning I woke up and Cribbage was sleeping by my feet, and Fiddle was sleeping by his. Awwwww !!!

I've been letting them out into the living room more and more.
My boy Alasdair still gives a few hisses and growls, Tallulah for the most part just ignores them. Tallulah lightly bopped Cribbage on the head once during mutual play time, and Alasdair did the same to Fiddle.
Geneva hangs out in the bathroom (door open) because she hates Alasdair so she isn't even aware there are kittens here. :p

Tonite they're exploring the cat tree for the first time. I can't get a great pic because they won't stay still haha!
IMG_20190206_202758_375.jpg

Last edited:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cribbage is making amazing progress. I really hope someone adopts them both together!

m3rma1d

NeoMaxiZoomDweebie
Super Cat
Purraise
Cribbage is making amazing progress. I really hope someone adopts them both together!
Yep, I'm not gonna let them be separated. And the kitten coordinator is on board with my request. When Cribbage is ready, they'll be available only as a bonded pair. :)

m3rma1d

NeoMaxiZoomDweebie
Super Cat
Purraise
My good boi Alasdair and my foster friend Fiddle are now chasing each other around making cute playful chirpy noises WITHOUT any growls or hisses.
IMG_20190208_090818_942.jpg