Foster Cat is being adopted

Felinesage

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Last year I got my first pregnant foster cat. She was really hesitant at first and would swipe me sometimes when she got overwhelmed. After her giving birth to 7 kittens, having lungworms purged from her body and having a broken tooth removed she is now my little shadow for the past few months. She’s the first foster we let live in our main area with us as usually my cats are hostile to new cats but they tolerated Mitzi. She’s really the sweetest girl and wants pets more than food. I can’t adopt her since my partner is allergic to cats and already has to manage his allergies around the two cats that I had before I met him.
Mitzi will be adopted tomorrow and I’m just feeling so much dread about losing my orange shadow.

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww…but it is so wonderful what you’re doing! Think of how much she’s opened up b/c of you, and now she can share the love you gave her w/ others. Thank you for doing this, it’s so sweet, so joyful Is this something you’ll continue to do?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Felinesage

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Aww…but it is so wonderful what you’re doing! Think of how much she’s opened up b/c of you, and now she can share the love you gave her w/ others. Thank you for doing this, it’s so sweet, so joyful Is this something you’ll continue to do?
We’ve been fostering for a while but I’ll be forced to take a break now because my partner is allergic so we try to give periods of relief :(

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
I admire you for fostering! I think I would end up with 20 cats because it would be too hard to give them up once I'd had them for awhile. I really appreciate people who can do what you do. So many kitties get second chances at life through fosters. :clapcat:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Without your care and compassion Mitzi may have had other complications. But thanks to your TLC she will be getting her new forever home. :heartshape: