Forum Chatterbox

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've seen this on another forum - its like an 'open' section where anyone can post in a live message - like msn messenger and such like - has anyone else used one and what are your thoughts about one here - not that I have the power to activate one of course, just wondered what the general view was

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I don't believe there are any plans to add one to TCS since it would be difficult to keep track of and moederate.

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
personally i think it would be great, but i like msn etc.. but like a lot of chat rooms they can/do get out of hand but maybe a trial could be set up? and [if it didnt work out it just gets removed.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

it would be difficult to keep track of and moderate.
oh yeah - there is that angle of course - just wondered if anyone else had used them

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think this would be a great idea! I would definetly go on it during the day at work! It would be fun!

Mods: What would you think about just a trial version? It could bring more people in?!?!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mybabyphx

I think this would be a great idea! I would definetly go on it during the day at work! It would be fun!

Mods: What would you think about just a trial version? It could bring more people in?!?!
I think the mods already answered that one:

Originally Posted by AbbysMom

I don't believe there are any plans to add one to TCS since it would be difficult to keep track of and moederate.
They also had the skype voice / typing chat but there wasn't many people on it in the one I was online for