Formal Introduction :)

Alexandersmommy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Greetings!

I am so thankful to have found such a wonderful cat forum. Alexander is our new baby boy, he is currently 11 weeks old and is a hypoallergenic Siberian. Until recently, we didn't know we could have our own cat because we suffer from terrible allergies. We couldn't believe we could have a cat again until we visited the breeder and had NO allergic reactions. Although he had a bit of a rough start: fleas, eye infection and possible worms when he arrived, he is on the mend and has made himself at home! We are so grateful to have his sweet heart in our home!
IMG_4985.jpg
IMG_4853 2.JPG

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
758B4B9F-C7BE-4A3B-8395-325B5B51F807.gif
Alexandersmommy and Alexander, on behalf of The Catsite community,
9EA6309A-EB62-4B73-A2CF-F1E46872EBEA.jpeg

Glad to have have with us and I see that you’ve found your way around already but feel free to ask more questions if you have any and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles here too Articles | The Cat Site

Alexander is so cute!:happycat::lovecat4: Do post more photos of him please. We have a special thread just for him here Post pics of calicos, tortieshells and orange cats here!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to the TCS! Alexander is so so adorable! He looks so sweet looking all cozy warm and sleeping.
You are truly lucky to have a sweetie like him , as he is lucky to have a wonderful loving home.
May you enjoy many happy years together with your sweet kitty.
Welcome once again!
Sure hope to see you both around the site!
Continue to post pictures of your sweet boy as he grows up!

LoriaBelle

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Ahhh, what a cutie he is! So pleased that you are now a proud cat Mumma, I suffer from allergies too, I have to take antihistamines every day.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site. :hithere:
Glad you were able to clear up all Alexander's health issues. He is certainly one adorable bundle of fluff. :catlove:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
THERE you are! OH MY! The picture I saw of Alexander didn't begin to capture the unutterable cuteness of his floofy little self! WELCOME!!!:welcomesign::heartshape::hellosmiley:

sabian

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! He looks so comfy and cute in his little bed. Make sure you lock your doors. We've got some Cat Nappers around here. :lol: