Forever Pals Cat Food

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Seeing as Sam Page in St Louis may do a total lockdown I need to grab food very quickly at Dollar General. Since I don't have a lot of money til Saturday was wondering has anyone tried Forever Pals Cat Food? I mean for a pinch. I have enough money for that. Thanks.

Well I had no choice but to buy it before we are put in soft house arrest. Hope the cats will be ok. I wish my circumstances here were different. I searched the forums here and saw no mention of this food. This is just horrible. :(

Last edited:

bella.cat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Seeing as Sam Page in St Louis may do a total lockdown I need to grab food very quickly at Dollar General. Since I don't have a lot of money til Saturday was wondering has anyone tried Forever Pals Cat Food? I mean for a pinch. I have enough money for that. Thanks.

Well I had no choice but to buy it before we are put in soft house arrest. Hope the cats will be ok. I wish my circumstances here were different. I searched the forums here and saw no mention of this food. This is just horrible. :(
Hi.
I've never tried it but since no one has answered, I did some research and it seems like an okay brand. A lot of people were praising their dog food but I didn't find much on cat food. I haven't looked at the ingredient lists to check the nutritional info but is seems like a fine food for the time being. 🙂

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi.
I've never tried it but since no one has answered, I did some research and it seems like an okay brand. A lot of people were praising their dog food but I didn't find much on cat food. I haven't looked at the ingredient lists to check the nutritional info but is seems like a fine food for the time being. 🙂
Thanks. I was trying to get some with what money I had at the time in the event he shut everything down again so I didn't have much time to research the food. I guess no one else knew about the food.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes it is.
Ah. I guess that's why. I don't have one close to me so I haven't shopped there in quite a long time. Try a couple of cans and see how they like it. I'm always on the lookout for new foods because my girls are so picky. I never know when they will decide to reject a food.

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Ah. I guess that's why. I don't have one close to me so I haven't shopped there in quite a long time. Try a couple of cans and see how they like it. I'm always on the lookout for new foods because my girls are so picky. I never know when they will decide to reject a food.
Kat0121 Kat0121 I tried some and Treasure ate a little. It's hard to tell if he liked it or not as he ate his regular food not to long before. I guess I can test it out on him tomorrow morning when he's good and hungry to really tell. Both staggered into the bushes after eating. I hope I didn't poison them with bad food or something. How long does it take to know for sure after eating if the food is ok.

Last edited:

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm afraid they're dying and not getting answers on this from vets I just wish I had more money and had to buy the cheap stuff. I may have killed them. I'm so sad :(

Last edited:

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess it’s too late now. They disappeared 7 hours ago. Have not returned like they always have. I really did it this time. 😥😥😥

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Cats returned this morning. They seem ok. A bit too ok in fact. Treasure found out how to trigger my lights inside by running past a sensor and is having fun with that at the moment. The raccoons enjoyed the food. I did talk to a couple of other colony caretakers and they use this brand of food mixed in with the better food to make it last longer and they haven't had any issues so far.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cats returned this morning. They seem ok. A bit too ok in fact. Treasure found out how to trigger my lights inside by running past a sensor and is having fun with that at the moment. The raccoons enjoyed the food. I did talk to a couple of other colony caretakers and they use this brand of food mixed in with the better food to make it last longer and they haven't had any issues so far.
That's what they do. As soon as you start to panic they magically show up. I'm glad they are OK. :hugs:

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
That's what they do. As soon as you start to panic they magically show up. I'm glad they are OK. :hugs:
I worry even if it's a name brand cat food but something they never ate before.