For Ziggy

katocats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well, I did not think I would be posting here for years, It is with a very heavy heart that I have to tell you all that our wee angel Ziggy has died of C.K.D  she had just turned three years old. We only found out that she had this renal failure five weeks ago and despite our very best efforts she past on to rainbow bridge on  Friday the eleventh of December .I just cant get my head round it that she is gone we will miss her so much. We all pay a painful price for our love of our cats so give yours a big hug from Ziggy and me.

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry about Ziggy. I read your other thread and was so hoping she would improve. Though her life was far too short, she knew love and surely was comforted by that.

RIP Dear Ziggy [emoji]127752[/emoji]

macha 143

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sorry for your loss...

Rest in peace Ziggy...

(((hugs)))

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We do indeed hurt so very much for loving so much. The pain is especially sharp when they leave us at such a young age, it is unexpected and tragic. We all must try to live in the present, there is nothing we can do to change the past, and the future is still to come and unknown. Try to remember that sweet Ziggy will always be a part of you, that bond will not be broken, even by death. She will comfort you with your special memories, as she is comforted by hers. She knew love and was cared for, that is all she ever wanted in this life, and will now try to comfort you in your grief with dreams of a happier time. My heart goes out to you, I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Take care, and thank you for letting us know of this brave little girl. RIP beautiful Ziggy, the world is a darker place without you in it, but the heavens gained a shining star!  

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss.  Please take comfort that you gave Ziggy a loving home and a happy life.

ruthm

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for the loss of Ziggy, that is horrid to lose one so young, so unfair! You went to great lengths to help him and make him comfortable, and I know he surely loved and appreciated all you did.

Fly Free Sweet Ziggy and land softly- you were so loved.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katocats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Can I just say a big thank you all for your replies, we got Ziggys ashes back today she is in a sleeping cat.  .Were a bit worried about her sister Komere as she is constantly searching for her all over the house and meowing quite a bit its heart breaking to see. .

margd

Veteran
Purraise
Poor Komere. It's so sad when the one left behind keeps looking for her absent friend. Kisses to little Komere.[emoji]128149[/emoji]

I'm glad Ziggy is home again. I know that always helped me.

katocats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Its still very difficult to deal with the loss of Ziggy just now. Thank goodness for her sister Komere as she has been a great comfort to us.

margd

Veteran
Purraise
Grief comes in waves - I'm so sorry you're having a difficult time right now. I know you miss Ziggy so much and your heart feels empty from loss. I'm glad Komere is helping - she sounds like a very sweet girl.

katocats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I Just got a life time memorial done for Ziggy a tattoo of her on my upper arm. Were still missing her very much the house is just not the same without Ziggy

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise

I Just got a life time memorial done for Ziggy a tattoo of her on my upper arm. Were still missing her very much the house is just not the same without Ziggy
After I got my last tattoo, I was trying to think of what I wanted next. I so wanted to have a drawing made of my Lucky, but he was still alive at the time so it didn't feel right. Thanks for reminding me of that. I think I'll be looking into a new one later this year.

Things aren't the same without the little man, either. I know it will get better, but I have to keep convincing myself of that right now.

Last edited:

katocats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have not been on here for a few weeks, losing Ziggy has been a real heartbreaker. Her sister has become very vocal and is still looking for her, .And  just when you think your dealing with her loss you come across something that reminds you she is gone and tears start rolling down your face how can a cat have such an affect on you

katocats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi everybody, this is an up date on the passing of our beloved Ziggy her sister Komere was just  not coping without her she lost weight and would meow a lot mostly at night we thought this would stop but after several months seven to be exact we thought we would get another cat. So after much thought and soul searching we got a kitten another Mau, his name is Zeus and after going through the intro period for about a week they have bonded very well and the meowing at night has now stopped. The only thing that is bothering us is people thinking we have just gone out and replaced our Ziggs with another cat which is not the case, Ziggy is very much loved and missed every day and the last thing we would have done was go out and get a replacement for her we got Zeus to keep Komere company and she is back to her old self