For those of you who've lost a loved one...

elyse449

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
For those of you who've lost a loved one I want to show you a site that I found that is just wonderful. If you've already seen it or if it's already here I apologize but I just had to share it to make sure.

http://rainbowsbridge.com/Poem.htm

It's a special place on the web reserved for remembering your loved one and though it costs 25.00/year it's absolutely BEAUTIFUL. At the very least I love to go and pay respects, even though I can't afford to post my loved ones there yet.

One good thing is a portion of your yearly subscription will go to no kill shelters/charity to help unwanted pets (they have drawings I guess) so I'm looking into getting a link on my site because if one goes through MY site to do it than my listed no kill shelters get a protion (I believe 10.00). It's wonderful and even if you can't do it it's nice to take a look to see the place where your pet may be residing right now if he/she can't be with you, beautiful pictures, words, etc.

I should add that they even have "virtual funeral parlors" and you can actually have an online "service" for your beloved furbaby. They also sell caskets, urns, etc. Lots to see at their site, too much to mention and "right up our alleys" so I thought I'd share.

I'd also like to extend my warm cyber hugs to those who have lost a loved one either recently or not so recently. Just know they're waiting for you at the "bridge."

Elyse

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Elyse449, I was so surprised just now when, after reading this post, I then went to the "Rainbow Bridge" sticky and found the link isn't in there already! You should consider asking a moderator to merge this thread at the end of that one. Then anyone who reads the "Rainbow Bridge" sticky will find the link.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

elyse449

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I see that Hissy did a "links of love" of sorts posting/sticky and I found the site on/in that post, COOL!

Elyse

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been informed of that also. That site is one of many commercial sites offering this service.